how will a phone camera scale against

applesuxD
Go to solution Solved by Bsmith,

Hahaha i will definitely not compare dslr to phone its no brainer xD

Wad i meant was where does the phone stand with

that mostly depends on what you are going to do with it, when you keep it on a phone it will be perfect, tablets will also go, but at the moment you start blowing it up to pc you can see quite a change in quality.

it's hard to place it a category since it is fine, aslong it it stays on your phone it's fine, otherwise it could be near cheap point and shoot level of quality.

I wanna have an idea of how much a camera would cost if its as good as lg g3 camera

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Any dedicated camera from any decent manufacturer will outdo a G3 or any other smartphone for that matter. (I own a G3)

A $200 powershot has much better glass, which matters much more than megapixels.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

what type of camera ? 1975 camera ?

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

if you mean a dedicated DSLR/mirrorless, then forget about the phone, once you scale both to the same size in photoshop or anything, the diffrence will be clear, since most of the time photo's form phones look rubbish after resizing it, sensor type issues if im not mistaken.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

if you mean a dedicated DSLR/mirrorless, then forget about the phone, once you scale both to the same size in photoshop or anything, the diffrence will be clear, since most of the time photo's form phones look rubbish after resizing it, sensor type issues if im not mistaken.

For vids?

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

For vids?

taking a standpoint form DSLR vs phone again, then you will have horrible footage, phone's tend to be grainy with video recording, when upsizing it only gets bigger. in the meantime a DSLR has to ability to reduce that noise and still give a clear image, dependant on your settings.

taking a standpoint form DSLR vs phone again, then you will have horrible footage, phone's tend to be grainy with video recording, when upsizing it only gets bigger. in the meantime a DSLR has to ability to reduce that noise and still give a clear image, dependant on your settings.

that mostly depends on what you are going to do with it, when you keep it on a phone it will be perfect, tablets will also go, but at the moment you start blowing it up to pc you can see quite a change in quality.

it's hard to place it a category since it is fine, aslong it it stays on your phone it's fine, otherwise it could be near cheap point and shoot level of quality.