Favorite flagship of all time?

Aniallation

Sony Xperia Z3. 

It's fast, beautiful, has next to no bloat and has some nice connectivity with my paperweight/PS4. Plus I got a free PS4 when I bought it.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Functionally I love my iPhone 6 Plus, but the latest phone isn't the most fun answer and it doesn't look all that nice imo. I think it's a draw between my old iPhone 5s and the HTC One M7. Loved the designs of both, the 5s all round has an edge over the M7, but the front of the M7 looks more interesting than the plain slab of black (5s). Build quality was noticeably better on the iPhone, but the One M7 is still probably my favourite Android phone. The One M8 doesn't look nice to me as well (got rid of mine after a day), 2013 had the best designs. 

So yeah, I'd say the iPhone 5s. It was my first iPhone after many many Android phones and I don't think I can switch back, heck I've tried twice already and just can't do it. The design of it was perfect and beats the 6 easily, the build quality was noticeable even coming from the One, and the software was extremely reliable.

I just wish Apple's design team didn't have a stroke and would ditch the new design this year (not likely), and somehow scrap the current Apple Watch and made something like the Moto 360 (extremely unlikely)... heck I wish Apple would just buy Lenovo and rebrand the Moto 360 to their own.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @4.5GHz          RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black              Drives: 480GB SSD/1.3HDD

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H          Graphics Card: ASUS HD7970 Direct CUII     PSU: Corsair HX650M

Case: NZXT Phantom Black/Modded        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14                            Monitors: 2x Dell U2312HM

Nokia n97 :)

( U fokin' wot m8 ? Its crap ? Get rekt ! )

N96 for me :P Dual core POWAH!

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh