Headphone/Earphone Somewhat Random Buzzing and Crackling Sound

So, there is a huge abundance of people asking about this or a very similar problem, with their headphones, earphones or speakers producing a buzzing/crackling sound with random pops thrown in. 

I am also having this problem, and after two, whole, weeks, I am still haunted by this crippling problem

Browsing LTT, viewing YT videos and playing games are completely destroyed because I'm having to constantly unplug and re-plug in the cable(s), numerous times, and most time I just leave it out for about an hour and then try again. 

I have concluded that it is partially due to the video output, and the sound produced changes depending on what is on the screen, whether that is Chrome, my desktop background, or two different areas in a game. 

Though sometimes it follows a pattern, like, it will start when I play a video, or might stop when I plug in a USB and am greeted by the *device inserted sound*, but other times it jut starts randomly, well, at least it seems random. 

The sound even varies depending on what devices are plugged in, I don't feel like experimenting (again) and explaining the differences, but every time I unplug or re-plug in a device (K70 RGB/mic jack for Cloud) it will change slightly. 

I'm using my HyperX Cloud, but this problem also exists with my cheap-ass earphones that I have no idea where they came from. 

The monitors speakers seem to be excluded from this problem, as made evident when I unplug my headphones/earphones and the audio gets output from my monitors speakers without any distortion. 

I've tried many things, and I'll just list the basic ones here.

- Using system outside of case

- Using different PSU

- Using different peripherals (from K70 RGB & MS-3 r2 to QuickFire Rapid and some wireless $20 mouse/kb combo)

- Every possible combination of I/O, front and rear, even outside of case. 

I even tried a different system which included changing every damn part, but that was unsuccessful because for some reason any keyboard and mouse would not want to whatsoever. 

I have not tried booting in safe mode, but I don't see any benefit in doing so anyways. 

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but my K70 RGB keyboard also "malfunctions" every damn time I boot, it'll work for a bit, and then freeze. 

I think it is my motherboard, but, since my other system refuses to want to cooperate I am not 100%. 

If any of you guys have any ideas or information I'd gladly take it on board, and if you need to know anything else, feel free to inquire.

Sorry for the long ass post, I always go ahead and ramble/add too much info.  

Cheers!

Edit:

If I have left something out, or seem to have put 0 effort into this post, it's because I'm just completely done with my PC, additionally I'm tired. 

Also, if you are wondering what my specs are, it's just in the spoiler in my sig below, bar the Havik 140, mounting screws have gone walkabout. And I have yet to install Windows on my 840 EVO, so it's just sitting on my desk collecting dust, I want to get this sorted before doing anything with it. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Please help him, sometimes when we are in a skype call, he just can't hear me and @melias24 but we can hear him, it is really annoying especially in the middle of an intense game of COD: Zombies

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Please help him, sometimes when we are in a skype call, he just can't hear me and @melias24 but we can hear him, it is really annoying especially in the middle of an intense game of COD: Zombies

And YT, and music, and LTT, and booting. 

It's a huge hassle, and I have no fking clue as to how to fix it (other than buying a new mobo and burning all three others). 

Edit: 

Oh and now there are squares (with more squares) sometimes flashing and before staying for quite some time in YT, on the screen. 

My PC is truly fuked. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!