Futuristic looking cases?

SuperShires
Go to solution Solved by Aniallation,

Hey forum, Im helping a friend build a computer and Im trying to find a good case for him, he said to me he wants it to look like it came from space or 'futuristic looking' so I looked about and he likes the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case, but its far too big of a case for what he will house in it (im thinking micro ATX) plus the cost of that case is a bit too much, Also looked at the Enthoo Mini XL but that isnt really geared to the build I plan on doing, so Im asking you if you could recommend any cases similar to that but smaller.

Thanks

NZXT Phantom series?

Hey forum, Im helping a friend build a computer and Im trying to find a good case for him, he said to me he wants it to look like it came from space or 'futuristic looking' so I looked about and he likes the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case, but its far too big of a case for what he will house in it (im thinking micro ATX) plus the cost of that case is a bit too much, Also looked at the Enthoo Mini XL but that isnt really geared to the build I plan on doing, so Im asking you if you could recommend any cases similar to that but smaller.

Thanks

Thanks

NZXT Phantom series?

"Rawr XD"

Phanteks enthoo evolv is matx

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Come one its the In-Win S Frame Black & Gold Limited Edition Full Tower, 4mm Anodised Aluminium with Tempered Glass Side Window w/o PSU

2505597-c.jpg

2505597-b.jpg

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Phanteks enthoo evolv is matx

I asked him if he liked it and he said it was too boring... he likes LED's and that haha

Come one its the In-Win S Frame Black & Gold Limited Edition Full Tower, 4mm Anodised Aluminium with Tempered Glass Side Window w/o PSU

The price is a little too much haha

I asked him if he liked it and he said it was too boring... he likes LED's and that haha

Ah.

I don't know much in that market.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ah he loves the NZXT phantom case, thanks for your help guys!

No problem. It comes in different sizes as well. 410, 530, 630, and 820. The larger the number, the larger the case.

"Rawr XD"

No problem. It comes in different sizes as well. 410, 530, 630, and 820. The larger the number, the larger the case.

Yeah I noticed, personally its not my taste so I was trying to make him go for a case I liked so when it came time to build it for him I could admire the beauty, but maybe the Phantom might surprise me when it arrives :P