Pro CSGO Players banned from Valve sponsored events due match fixing.

topsu

People suspected the Griffin might go Contraband like the M4A4 Howl did, which stopped the item from dropping making it more rare. Since people thought this, they bought up a bunch of them driving up the price. It turns out it never went contraband and now the price is back where it was.

Ah I see. That's a great example of the community driving the market.

-snip-

I know that but its still valves fault for making things so rare for no god damn reason which is actually what puts the price up -_-

I know that but its still valves fault for making things so rare for no god damn reason which is actually what puts the price up -_-

Ok. Some people like the whole trade and pay thing. Those people like it. Those people want it to have rare items. If you object to it, refuse to participate.

Even more reasons why skin betting is toxic for the community... But what's strange is how valve instantly took action to this and talks about throwing for skins (which they profit on), but cheating at the pro level, semi pro, client, and mm is RAMPANT and they haven't said a word. I love valve as much as anyone else, but how can you take matches seriously when there is cheaters. Valve stop making skins and operations, get this esport off the ground first.

They would. But skins makes the cs go scene keep on going. You know what happen after csgolounge removed games to bet? The viewership plummeted. They had to ask them to add the games back to gain viewership again.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

They wouldn't make as much money from transactions now would they?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB