Amazon Case Recommendations for Under $100

Dredge

Hi Guys. Working on replacing my MoBo, CPU, and case since those are the only OEM things left on my prebuild. The New Build forum recommended I start with getting the case, so here I am.

A little background on  me.

This will be my first non-OEM case I've worked with. I've used various Dells, HPs, eMachine, and Gateway generic cases for new part installations and upgrading, but never a nice one from an actually case manufacturer. Thus I've never bought one, don't know what to look for, or who the good brands are.

I have roughly $85 in amazon gift cards to use for this case, so anything under a $100 is fine. I also don't care about shipping cost, so ignore that as well.  

Here are somethings I'm looking for

• 0 or 1 optical drive doesn't matter, but no more then 2 as I'll never use them. 
  • Minimum 4-5 HDD/SDD mounts. In my current build I use 1 SSD boot drive and 1 HDD for mass storage. I have 2 one TB seagates not in use right now because I don't have space, so I'd like to be able to utilize those and maybe learn how to do RAIDS.
  • Preferred, but not needed, bottom mounted PSU
  • Preferred, but not needed, front headers to be on top of case and not the front, with at least 1 USB port.
  • NO PREFERENCE on side panel
  • NO PREFERENCE on color. Favorite color is black, and I'll probably print out a stencil anyway and spray paint something on the side late

If there are any other important things I'm forgetting please let me know and I'll edit the post with that information. Just really looking for a reliable brand, and a quality case for the money. I've watched Linus's case videos, but they are all over my budget. I do understand that following this budget means the case probably won't be as amazing as the ones he reviews, and I'm OK with that.

Thank you for the help!

What about the the 230 or the Carbide SPEC-02? Any bad reports on those or is the 340 just strictly better?

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Bro.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The s340 is a great case for a first time builder with plenty of cable organization and room for components, and it is a great looker in my opinion.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro or Define R5

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Bro.

WOW. I really like this case, it's going to be a hard choice between this and the S340. I'll do some more comparing and let you know what I with. Thank you so much for the help. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb