Best Mousepad for gaming and productivity?

Go to solution Solved by Xaring,

Steelseries QCK are very nice. Its my third one in a row. They last about 2 years, after it the cloth coat starts peeling and they become slightly dirty (both of mine have a white-ish marking from the friction of mouse+hand). 

Nevertheless, they are extremely responsive and all mice work great on them, no tracking problems whatsoever.

What's a good mousemat for video editing and gaming? Right now I have a Goliathus Speed Exended but my new PC won't fit on the desk with it there. What's another good one? Thanks so much, users!

Steelseries QCK are very nice. Its my third one in a row. They last about 2 years, after it the cloth coat starts peeling and they become slightly dirty (both of mine have a white-ish marking from the friction of mouse+hand). 

Nevertheless, they are extremely responsive and all mice work great on them, no tracking problems whatsoever.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Is the that the mousemat that comes with the MSI GTX 970? I'm getting two of those in my new rig and I know that MSI and Steelseries have a business partnership. That'd make things a lot easier. People always say they are impressed by the quality when they unbox the MSI GTX 970.

Is the that the mousemat that comes with the MSI GTX 970? I'm getting two of those in my new rig and I know that MSI and Steelseries have a business partnership. That'd make things a lot easier. People always say they are impressed by the quality when they unbox the MSI GTX 970.

Yes, it is, only that that one has the MSI Gaming dragon printed on it. My friend uses it (He got them with his laptop, my MSI 970 didnt come with one though!!). The other difference with the standard QCK is that its like 3 times as thick, so it'll work better on uneven surfaces and the feels are different, when using it you can also tell the difference as it is more "mushy", its just preference whether you prefer it thick or thin.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Yes, it is, only that that one has the MSI Gaming dragon printed on it. My friend uses it (He got them with his laptop, my MSI 970 didnt come with one though!!). The other difference with the standard QCK is that its like 3 times as thick, so it'll work better on uneven surfaces and the feels are different, when using it you can also tell the difference as it is more "mushy", its just preference whether you prefer it thick or thin.

Ok, thanks. Should be great for me. Looks like I have 4 years of mousemats.