How Would I Put A Window In It?

ChrisTheShark

so people are telling me to get the silent base 800 for my silent pc build but i really want a window how would i accomplish this?

i was thinking case i just sand off the paint on the case on the desired area i want on the inside and outside of the case and the polish it isn't plastic naturally clear

or should i get like paint remover and then clean it up i don't need it to be clear it can be like a fuzzy window but will that work?

http://www.bequiet.com/en/case/564

Well, the side panels are metal, so that wouldn't work. 

Only real option is to cut the side panel and put a piece of acrylic over the cut out. It can be quite hard to make it look clean without the proper tools though. 

Well, the side panels are metal, so that wouldn't work. 

Only real option is to cut the side panel and put a piece of acrylic over the cut out. It can be quite hard to make it look clean without the proper tools though. 

ok thanks 

I don't think this is easy to manage, you would need to cut through the metal (using for example a dremmel) and make a new finish on it.You would need to get a plastic window and glue/insert it there, but also taking care of removing the silencing materials on the inside (its got some kind of foam). But you must realise that you will remove some of the silence out of the case as you do this.

The mod wont be as simple as removing the plastic cover on the center of the panel :S

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

you can find sites online where you can order aftermarket side panels or ship them yours and they will mod it for you. otherwise as Oshino has said.

you can find sites online where you can order aftermarket side panels or ship them yours and they will mod it for you. otherwise as Oshino has said.

where do they sell these after market side panels?

where do they sell these after market side panels?

for the case you want i dont think anywhere. some manufacturers carry replacement parts and they often use the same design on the side panels for different cases like in the case for the nzxt phantom line you can use the phantom 630 panel on the phantom 820