Dragon Age: Inquisition

FunkyFeatures
Go to solution Solved by Unhelpful,

Well, some mods is better than no mods. I will try out the game, and stop arguing please, I asked you guys to compare Skyrim with this game, some might have different feelings. But from what I can tell, it is generally good experiences everybody has had with DA:I

Sorry about that.

Comparison:

Skyrim

Combat:

Action-based, focused largely on individual clicks of the mouse along with potions and preparation with spells. Excellent archery.

Story:

Not the highlight of the game but still not bad. Many people go without doing it at all.

World:

Open world.

Characters:

Needed a lot of work in my opinion. Very bland characters. That said, characters were not the point of the game.

DA:I

Combat:

Third person or top down pause-able hot-bar system with control over 4 characters.

Story:

Excellent if a bit predicable for those who played the dlc from DA2. Good contribution to the series as a whole. Good world.

World:

Hub-based with several nodes with varying degrees of "openness" and amount of quests.

Characters:

Excellent characters. They feel almost alive. You feel for your allies.

They have almost no comparable features or mechanics whatsoever, aside from the fantasy setting.

When you say comparable you mean nothing is the same. When I say comparison I mean how is this game compared to this game :)

Nice comparison :)

What do you mean exactly? 

Also as for your controller question, the game is made for controller. Very clunky with keyboard+mouse. And that makes me very sad.

What do you mean exactly? 

Also as for your controller question, the game is made for controller. Very clunky with keyboard+mouse. And that makes me very sad.

When I asked about comparisons, I got that they were not the same instead of your last post :)

Your last post was exactly what I asked for, the earlier posts were more like "it is not the same" "yes it is" "no it isnt" and so on if you know what I mean?

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

When I asked about comparisons, I got that they were not the same instead of your last post :)

Your last post was exactly what I asked for, the earlier posts were more like "it is not the same" "yes it is" "no it isnt" and so on if you know what I mean?

Yeah kind-of, but I listed what about them was different. I just didn't write up an exact comparison. I say that DA:I isn't open world and that the story between them isn't of the same quality (in my opinion.)

So to make it absolutely 100% clear I wrote it all up in one spot. I probably should have from the start, sorry.

Personally I went straight to DA:Inqusition and it has been a blast. I only have about 11 hours into it (just bought it this week) but so far it's really fun and I'm always excited to play it when I get the chance. I might actually go back and play the original and 2nd one, something I don't EVER do. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

1 Big problem with DA:I, the dam classes.

Deciding who you play is so dam annoying, this is not a bad thing at all, but if your an altaholic this is rather bad, I am forever switching between characters, soooo annoying!!!

as said, this is not a game issue, a player issue, all the classes are good

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

Is Dragon Age Origins actually an open world game?,because I can recall a lot of people being anoyyed at DA2 for having small areas and being linear or something along those lines,I have not played any of the DA games yet,but I do recall the demo of DA2 being a whole bunch of corridors,tho the combat was pretty fun.