I need a new mouse

Demolishdude

I am looking for a mouse under $50 that is really comfortable. My G400 is having connection issues and keeps randomly disconnecting.

I'd recommend the Corsair M65, I've had it for a month now and absolutely love it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'd recommend the Corsair M65, I've had it for a month now and absolutely love it.

It's a bit out of my price range. I have heard good things about it but its too expensive for me right now.

Could you maybe go over a couple bucks? 

Currency? 

If American, I would recommend the g600, 7 bucks over your budget but well worth it. I love mine

EDIT: I just remembered  a mouse, derp. the g302 from logitech for $40 is the best it gets in that weight class imo

Being comfortable is subjective. Mice that are well regarded in that price range are the M45, G402 and the G302.

It's a bit out of my price range. I have heard good things about it but its too expensive for me right now.

Mine was around $40 or so i think.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I am looking for a mouse under $50 that is really comfortable. My G400 is having connection issues and keeps randomly disconnecting.

What hand size? What grip? What preferred sensor?

If you liked the G400 maybe look into the Zowie EC1?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You gotta give us omething to work with, measure your hand from base of palm to top of middlefinger. What is your grip? What things are important to you in a mouse? Number of buttons, look, click feel?

You gotta give us omething to work with, measure your hand from base of palm to top of middlefinger. What is your grip? What things are important to you in a mouse? Number of buttons, look, click feel?

Base to palm to the top of my middle finger is roughly five inches. I usually go with palm grip. Comfort, adjustible DPI, at least two extra buttons and the normal mouse left, right, and middle scroll wheel clickers. I like a solid click..

Base to palm to the top of my middle finger is roughly five inches. I usually go with palm grip. Comfort, adjustible DPI, at least two extra buttons and the normal mouse left, right, and middle scroll wheel clickers. I like a solid click..

So small hands palm grip? You can probably comfortably fit any mouse TBH :P

I'd look into the Logitech G400 as that's the best small hands - palm grip mouse as far as I know.

You can ask @TheProfosist as he owns pretty much every Logitech mouse ever.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

M45, Zowie FK1.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.