PCI Express Slots Working

I have a gigabyte Z87x-oc motherboard and I installed my new graphics card (asus r9 270x) and it doesn't work, how do i check and make sure that all of my pci slots are fully working, the debug displays A0 which i'm pretty sure means that everything is okay. however i don't know if the debug would pick up my pci slots being bad. Thank You

I have a gigabyte Z87x-oc motherboard and I installed my new graphics card (asus r9 270x) and it doesn't work, how do i check and make sure that all of my pci slots are fully working, the debug displays A0 which i'm pretty sure means that everything is okay. however i don't know if the debug would pick up my pci slots being bad. Thank You

Are you getting video output through integrated graphics?

"Rawr XD"

Are you getting video output through integrated graphics?

Yes, everything works just fine except no output through video card

Yes, everything works just fine except no output through video card

Clear the CMOS, check for output on the card again. Some motherboards are intent on not changing output device when you switch.

Inspect the PCIe slot for damages (dirt, dust, bent, warping, etc)

Inspect the PCIe pins on the card for damages (broken pines, scratches, dirt, fingerprints)

Do you have an adapter or another cable to try different hdmi, dvi, dp ports on the back of the gpu?

Try it with different PCIe power connectors.

Try it in a different PCIe slot if possible.

Try the card in another PC or bring it to a local computer shop and see if it works in another computer. If it doesn't it is the card.

Clear the CMOS, check for output on the card again. Some motherboards are intent on not changing output device when you switch.

Inspect the PCIe slot for damages (dirt, dust, bent, warping, etc)

Inspect the PCIe pins on the card for damages (broken pines, scratches, dirt, fingerprints)

Do you have an adapter or another cable to try different hdmi, dvi, dp ports on the back of the gpu?

Try it with different PCIe power connectors.

Try it in a different PCIe slot if possible.

Try the card in another PC or bring it to a local computer shop and see if it works in another computer. If it doesn't it is the card.

i tried clearing the cmos, i have tried it in all 4 pci slots. The board is slightly warped but not that bad, i didn't see any damages to the slots i have tried vga with a dvi adapter and i have tried hdmi, i only have 1 6 pin in my whole system which i am using to power it, board recognizes everything except the card. and everything works i am just forced to use Intel integrated graphics. i have no other way of testing the card or the slots. no other compatible graphics cards and no other working computers to put he existing one in. should i just rma the card? i posted on here because i want to make sure that its actually the card not my motherboard

i tried clearing the cmos, i have tried it in all 4 pci slots. The board is slightly warped but not that bad, i didn't see any damages to the slots i have tried vga with a dvi adapter and i have tried hdmi, i only have 1 6 pin in my whole system which i am using to power it, board recognizes everything except the card. and everything works i am just forced to use Intel integrated graphics. i have no other way of testing the card or the slots. no other compatible graphics cards and no other working computers to put he existing one in. should i just rma the card? i posted on here because i want to make sure that its actually the card not my motherboard

Maybe someone else has another idea to test but that was all I could think of. I would call for an RMA or for tech support to see if they have any ideas. 

Maybe someone else has another idea to test but that was all I could think of. I would call for an RMA or for tech support to see if they have any ideas. 

alright thankyou, i wanted to see if anyone could help me before i sent it in