Get Linus to test 3570k vs 8350?

So pretty much after seeing that video everyone is arguing about which one is better. So im asking Linus to test them both and download the hotfix that he did too, just so we can see if that had to do with it. Thank you!

EDIT: Not only would this be a very popular video, it would get lots of publicity all over /r/buildapc on reddit, but this could also help lots of pc builders to get the most for their money.

Poll vote! i vote up!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

So when Linus and slick find similar results, we all call them terrible names and start the Lynch Parade to Cananadanada

So when Linus and slick find similar results' date=' we all call them terrible names and start the Lynch Parade to Cananadanada[/quote']

Or we can just help people make the most for their money. But what if im already is Canada? o_O

So when Linus and slick find similar results, we all call them terrible names and start the Lynch Parade to Cananadanada
More evidence = a better case. The more people who claim to get the same results, the more accepting people will be. It's like the scientific field - one guy makes a claim that contradicts everything and gets scoffed at, then other people come up with more and more supporting evidence until it becomes the new status quo.

More evidence = a better case. The more people who claim to get the same results, the more accepting people will be. It's like the scientific field - one guy makes a claim that contradicts everything and gets scoffed at, then other people come up with more and more supporting evidence until it becomes the new status quo.

Lol i was being sarcastic, i think this whole situation is hilarious

Lol i was being sarcastic, i think this whole situation is hilarious

You were being sarcastic? You don't say?!

i vote yes because im kinda confused now, because now i dont know what to buy, i was going to get i5 with hd 7870 but after seeing "razethew0rld" comparison i have maybe changed my mind...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

I'd like if Linus and Slick could watch the controversial videos, really understand what's right or wrong, and then make a video about it, with benchmarks and a good cover on the subject...

So...you want Linus and Slick to benchmark and test these two CPUs because you don't trust the Tek Syndicate or?

It's not that i don't trust Logan. But maybe they're overlooking something, by mistake. Maybe they're right. But many reviews said otherwise, so it could be a matter of mature drivers, or something. What i really wanted was to understand what happened, what's the reason behind the mismatching results. If anything, i doubt the technical knowledge of those guys in the response videos (LavcoPriceTech), they tend to think they really know much, but they proved they don't in many videos. All they care is quad SLI for gaming, and Cooler Master fanboyism and 3 RMA's a week because they break everything...

It's not that i don't trust Logan. But maybe they're overlooking something' date=' by mistake. Maybe they're right. But many reviews said otherwise, so it could be a matter of mature drivers, or something. What i really wanted was to understand what happened, what's the reason behind the mismatching results. If anything, i doubt the technical knowledge of those guys in the response videos (LavcoPriceTech), they tend to think they really know much, but they proved they don't in many videos. All they care is quad SLI for gaming, and Cooler Master fanboyism and 3 RMA's a week because they break everything...[/quote']

But most of the benchmarks that aren't Tek Syndicates are from the launch date.

It's not that i don't trust Logan. But maybe they're overlooking something' date=' by mistake. Maybe they're right. But many reviews said otherwise, so it could be a matter of mature drivers, or something. What i really wanted was to understand what happened, what's the reason behind the mismatching results. If anything, i doubt the technical knowledge of those guys in the response videos (LavcoPriceTech), they tend to think they really know much, but they proved they don't in many videos. All they care is quad SLI for gaming, and Cooler Master fanboyism and 3 RMA's a week because they break everything...[/quote']

But most of the benchmarks that aren't Tek Syndicates are from the launch date.

Exactly, that could be a reason. I'm not saying Logan isn't right. If that is the reason, i'd love to hear that from Linus. Linus said on the live stream 3570K was on top, but what if Logan's right, for some weird (or not weird) reason? So Linus could look into this, watch the videos, benchmark, see what results he gets with up to date drivers, windows fixes, and whatever...

there've been a million reviews saying the 3570K,in a majority of tasks that include gaming and encoding videos,is considerably better than the FX 8350.

Then there were about a thousand more reviews testing under windows 8 to see if the FX 8350 really got that huge boost that they claimed it would,it still got owned by the 3570K despite it's 1-5% boost in performance that it rarely got.

and now you want Linus to waste his time to show you exactly what he knows and what you should already know?

and then when he gets the same results as the million other reviews you can say he,like every other reviewer that shows that Intel won, was paid off and that Logan was the only person that wasn't.

If I were Linus and Slick I would just delete this thread,because there've been at least 10 about this same topic on this forum alone,and a few hundred on every other forum.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

there've been a million reviews saying the 3570K' date='in a majority of tasks that include gaming and encoding videos,is considerably better than the FX 8350. Then there were about a thousand more reviews testing under windows 8 to see if the FX 8350 really got that huge boost that they claimed it would,it still got owned by the 3570K despite it's 1-5% boost in performance that it rarely got. and now you want Linus to waste his time to show you exactly what he knows and what you should already know? and then when he gets the same results as the million other reviews you can say he,like every other reviewer that shows that Intel won, was paid off and that Logan was the only person that wasn't. If I were Linus and Slick I would just delete this thread,because there've been at least 10 about this same topic on this forum alone,and a few hundred on every other forum. [/quote']

Really? Millions? I didn't know there were more than a million different hardware sites that have said that the i5 beat the 8350. Weird.

I'd be interested. I'm not really sure what happened in Logan's review. The one on Tom's directly contradicts his numbers on the 3570k vs 8350 in Skyrim.

Yeah it would be very interesting if Linus tried comparing those two in different applications like Logan did with XSplit.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Seriously though, it would be nice to have Linus and Slick do a couple of benchmarks on it just to get another opinion. They were awfully quick to call bs on the live stream last night, but the only video that they ever did featuring the 8350 was on the NCIX channel right after it launched. In that video they only compared it previous generation AMD chips, so they don't have any more evidence to back up their opinions than the rest of us. I'm not calling them liars in any way, it's just that the Internets want proof, and without it this topic isn't just going to go away...

Also, we REALLY REALLY don't need another thread about this...

"Wisdom III" AMD FX 8120 @ 4.1Ghz // Biostar TA990FXE // 16GB GeIL Black Dragon (8x2) // Saphire HD 7870 OC Edition // CORSAIR TX850M // Curcial M4 64GB (boot) // Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB (storage) // Cooler Master Hyper N 520 // Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

enough valid benchmarks out there that show that the i5 3570k kicks the shit out of the 8350

using skyrim as benchmarking game is stupid its using a old engine use up to date games like BF3 and soon to come Crysis 3

you want pure power go for intel

u want cheap processor go for AMD

I'd like if Linus and Slick could watch the controversial videos, really understand what's right or wrong, and then make a video about it, with benchmarks and a good cover on the subject...
yea hopefully if the i5 is better still, they could "troubleshoot" why the 8350 got such high results in the benchmark done by logan.

So...you want Linus and Slick to benchmark and test these two CPUs because you don't trust the Tek Syndicate or?
Well on their stream they said that logan was wrong, so its controversial and i just want to see them do it and see if the results differ, download the hotfix see if that made the difference.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Seriously though, it would be nice to have Linus and Slick do a couple of benchmarks on it just to get another opinion. They were awfully quick to call bs on the live stream last night, but the only video that they ever did featuring the 8350 was on the NCIX channel right after it launched. In that video they only compared it previous generation AMD chips, so they don't have any more evidence to back up their opinions than the rest of us. I'm not calling them liars in any way, it's just that the Internets want proof, and without it this topic isn't just going to go away...

Also, we REALLY REALLY don't need another thread about this...

theyre were just none other asking for them doing one, ive seen lots of threads about this. Just thought id ask them to check it out.