Uber Cheapskate Headphones!

xvantok

Any know of the best £10-£20 headphones you can pick up in the UK? I don't really know what to look for when it comes to audio!

Ideally they'll look pretty good too!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

They're all going to be pretty bad at that price. I'd go for something that has bits that go over the top of your ears if you're using them for Skating. 

Something like this should do fine if you're not fussed about great audio quality. Good for sports as you're not going to be losing £100+ if you break them. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHQ3200-10-ActionFit-Headphones-Red-Black/dp/B008ZW2VAW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1422052909&sr=8-4&keywords=sport+headphones

Whoops, worded that wrong! Kinda meant cheapskate as in someone who doesn't like to pay lots of money... Cheers anyway

You could also consider Apple Earpods from Amazon.co.uk and hope you get the real ones instead of fakes. Although I would save up to £30-£40 and grab some Superlux headphones.

You could also consider Apple Earpods from Amazon.co.uk and hope you get the real ones instead of fakes. Although I would save up to £30-£40 and grab some Superlux headphones.

Dude the Superlux HD681 only costs £25, looks pretty good and has got a good review from tek syndicate! Add to basket...