Read solemnly....

NARAKU_KAT

This is what i found when googled "PC gaming master race", i read it with british accent :v

Listen, my friends and I'll tell you a tale, Of peasants and kings and a Steam Summer Sale.

There once was a time, we all could agree, when consoles weren't so far behind the PC.

Companies were making much more than just cash, With quality games and not recycled trash.

When suddenly, one day fun turned into greed, for mediocre games that were sure to succeed.

A focus on speed instead of content, and game after game that we came to resent.

Paying to play games online with your friends, LIVE came along and made huge dividends.

Fun was traded for financial gain, and red rings of death made playing a pain.

Low cost hardware meant corners were cut, and Sony and Microsoft just said "so, what?"

Gaming on consoles is now just a chore, With low fps, and visuals poor.

Developers pulled the wool over your eyes, with beautiful visuals that were just a lie.

The trailers you see, rendered on a PC, and to get all the features, you'll need DLC.

Screaming and calling your mother a whore, That's what these poor peasants think gaming is for.

You bought all the content and found nothing good, Gaming no longer feels the way that it should.

What are you too do if you're tired of this? Hoping for fun but all you find is you're pissed.

It seems like true gaming is all in the past, Mediocrity is killing the medium fast.

But all hope is not lost if you choose to ascend, to a new class of gaming, my brother, my friend.

The master race welcomes you with open arms, MOBAs, RTSs, and sims where you farm.

Beautiful graphics in 1080p. 60fps, which you really can see.

Shooters with Keyboard and Mouse are sublime, and games bought so cheap it'll feel like a crime.

Then there are mods that allow you to change, or breathe new life into "outdated" games.

You can even play games in Ultra HD While consoles are struggling for 1080p.

Of course you may ask, "How high is the price?" "Must I spend a fortune to play games this nice?

The beauty of PC, I'll tell you, my friend, Is YOU choose just how much that you'd like to spend.

From 300 dollars to over 2 grand, the power and price are all in your hands.

If you want something better than PS or ONE, the parts list is ready, the budget is done.

A console-killer can be built on the cheap. Costs less and still sits on the top of the heap.

Exclusives? Of course! There are more on PC! And multiple games that are 100% free!

Last but not least, there are Steam Sales so grand, with games new and old your library expands.

You'll pay only pennies for many a game, Indie games too that will make you exclaim.

So join the Master Race, where you have the choice, and power to play games your way and rejoice!

post-42167-0-04399400-1422033863.png

post-42167-0-04399400-1422033863.png

Don't get mad, get even...

I can't read with night theme. Well I can, but I'd have to turn my brightness up.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Read it with a yorkshire accent. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like it..

I can't read with night theme. Well I can, but I'd have to turn my brightness up.

Select the text?

LOL me too!!!

Don't get mad, get even...

I don't like the whole PCMR thing. I get the joke, but the 12 year olds who have a crappy laptop are saying: "Minecraft is running at tiny render distance and at 12fps, but the experience is so superior to consoles. Pcmr is love, pcmr is life."

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

While not really news to anyone on this forum, this is quite useful to point prospective non peasants to if they want some points to look at.

pretty well put together, made me giggle a bit. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Still getting a PS4

I need that KH3 

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Lol, I read it like those preaching raps.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Lel! every goddamn time i visit blog section :P

Details separate people.

I don't like the whole PCMR thing. I get the joke, but the 12 year olds who have a crappy laptop are saying: "Minecraft is running at tiny render distance and at 12fps, but the experience is so superior to consoles. Pcmr is love, pcmr is life."

Technically it still is a better experience, we have the full version of minecraft on PC, with bigger maps and more features (at least until microsoft has their way) than consoles do.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Technically it still is a better experience, we have the full version of minecraft on PC, with bigger maps and more features (at least until microsoft has their way) than consoles do.

I'd still rather play it on console with a decent framerate compared to the generic 300$ shitty laptops.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Read it out loud with what I've told is my 'stereotypically posh British accent' and it sounds a mixture of cringe worthy and superb

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.