At least toms hardware agrees with me

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/gaming-cpu-review-overclock,review-32901-5.html

The Core i3-4370 has equivalent performance to a 8350 in gaming , i have been saying this for like 3 months .

At least someone agrees with me.

Yep. 8350 is not a good choice for almost anyone, being so old and with such weak per core performance. 

Yep. 8350 is not a good choice for almost anyone, being so old and with such weak per core performance. 

People in the forums have been giving me shit because i consistently said that the i3 is equivalent to an 8350 in gaming,

Tomshwardware are the best publication to confirm this because they do a metric shit ton of cpu gaming benchmarks.

People in the forums have been giving me shit because i consistently said that the i3 is equivalent to an 8350 in gaming,

Even the g3258 is a better option sometimes. (When oc'ed and not playing ubisoft games that they artificially require you to use a quad core on. )

Tomshwardware are the best publication to confirm this because they do a metric shit ton of cpu gaming benchmarks.

The forum has always been divided into two when it comes to that, so far i've found that the majority agrees

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

...I don't see a single performance chart on that link...

and did you really need to make a thread about this?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

...I don't see a single performance chart on that link...

and did you really need to make a thread about this?

If you dont like it report it as you wish..

I should have the right to at least post whatever i wish.

What are you talking about? This is a forum not a constitutional debate...

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

95% of Tom's Hardware is bullshit. Don't get all excited because someone agrees. On that note, this doesn't merit a thread.

Right. You do. When there's a reason. Don't be an entitled prick, because that's all you're coming across as.

95% of Tom's Hardware is bullshit. Don't get all excited because someone agrees. On that note, this doesn't merit a thread.

Right. You do. When there's a reason. Don't be an entitled prick, because that's all you're coming across as.

I have seen multiple publications that corroborate their data , im not a moron .

Like i said if you dont like the post report it , let me exercise my freedom of speech in the meanwhile.

I think you would agree in these days its an important right.

What are you talking about? This is a forum not a constitutional debate...

I have the right to post it , if it stays up is another story.

Like i said if you dont like my thread the report button is there for a reason.

oh of course, that's not what I was saying.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I have seen multiple publications that corroborate their data , im not a moron .

Like i said if you dont like the post report it , let me exercise my freedom of speech in the meanwhile.

I think you would agree in these days its an important right.

You're a moron until you prove the validity of the statement; aka providing graphs and proofs. Just because you saw something doesn't mean you're going to get the trust of others. That "chart" there doesn't prove anything and there isn't even a benchmark or proof of owning it.

You're a moron until you prove the validity of the statement; aka providing graphs and proofs. Just because you saw something doesn't mean you're going to get the trust of others. That "chart" there doesn't prove anything and there isn't even a benchmark or proof of owning it.

Yeah i have a whole site with i3 vs FX benchmarks

Its called http://i3wins.eu5.org/

You can see the i3 is neck and neck (losing some times , winning in others) with the 8320/50 and beats the fx 6300.

I have researched this a lot when i wanted to buy a new cpu.

Props to faceman for providing the benchmark compilation , i just pasted into a site for easy sharing.

lol its not even saturday (here) yet

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

How is that relevant ? xD

Actully i belive that i3 from the newer Gen really surpases in some cases this very depends on use at gaming I can see the i3 winning there and there

BUT PLEASE NOTE!

A. If it was an APU it might get better proformance at some cases

B.some games just need more cores to run becouse reasons I still belive that the FX can take out the i3 when OCed in some cases

There

How is that relevant ? xD

Actully i belive that i3 from the newer Gen really surpases in some cases this very depends on use at gaming I can see the i3 winning there and there

BUT PLEASE NOTE!

A. If it was an APU it might get better proformance at some cases

B.some games just need more cores to run becouse reasons I still belive that the FX can take out the i3 when OCed in some cases

There

Werent you the one arguing on a damn amd build log saying that the op shouldnt have chosen amd?

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

Werent you the one arguing on a damn amd build log saying that the op shouldnt have chosen amd?

Nope , a guy asked what was the cpu from intel that was equivalent to the 8320 bucks and i answered.

It wasnt me that started that line of dialogue.

Nope , a guy asked what was the cpu from intel that was equivalent to the 8320 bucks and i answered.

It wasnt me that started that line of dialogue.

Still you should of ignored it bro. I agree with you, but fanboys are always like that.

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

Yeah i have a whole site with i3 vs FX benchmarks

Its called http://i3wins.eu5.org/

You can see the i3 is neck and neck (losing some times , winning in others) with the 8320/50 and beats the fx 6300.

I have researched this a lot when i wanted to buy a new cpu.

Props to faceman for providing the benchmark compilation , i just pasted into a site for easy sharing.

Thumbs up

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Core i3-4370 has equivalent performance to a 8350 in gaming , i have been saying this for like 3 months .

Since BD/PD got released I've been saying they are worse than the i3, they're still wrong the 8350 isn't an equivalent to a i3 except in a few games. Im wondering why they haven't fired their authors yet, such a horrible source. Pick a benchmark, run it, done. While also benchmarking CPU bound games with the GPU capped at full load 24/7 when the community of those games know you never are GPU limited >.>. That's Tom's hardware.

Since BD/PD got released I've been saying they are worse than the i3, they're still wrong the 8350 isn't an equivalent to a i3 except in a few games. Im wondering why they haven't fired their authors yet, such a horrible source. Pick a benchmark, run it, done. While also benchmarking CPU bound games with the GPU capped at full load 24/7 when the community of those games know you never are GPU limited >.>. That's Tom's hardware.

Yeah i know you think FX cpus are the best gaming cpus ever .

See the benchmarks i already shared on this thread.

Yeah i know you think FX cpus are the best gaming cpus ever .

See the benchmarks i already shared on this thread.

Fx are only good if you need a cheap workstation.