Where do you sell?

bf32

Selling your old graphics card when it's time for an upgrade seems like a good way to make some of your money back. How do you guys go about selling your cards? Is there a better option than something like eBay?

Selling your old graphics card when it's time for an upgrade seems like a good way to make some of your money back. How do you guys go about selling your cards? Is there a better option than something like eBay?

Amazon is ok, or your friends.

sell it on forums

i buy my stuff on forums

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

sell it on forums

i buy my stuff on forums

You can't sell stuff as of yet.

I don't think he meant this forum in specific, although it would be nice to have some sort of classifieds here.

I sell on kijiji and hardwarecanucks buy/sell/trade forum.  I prefer to sell online because I don't like shady random people on kijiji coming to my house.

craigslist killer no thank you!

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w