Is The Crew okay?

Imabigmac

The games on sale, and i like driving racing game. Yeah so is it fun to drive around and be chased by police. I assume it plays like NFS.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I played the Beta and it was actually tons of fun :D I don't know how to actual game was but I would definitely get it if it's on sale :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

police are faster then u so its hard if u get a ton of cops on you, i enjoy it with my logitech G27 racing wheel, the manual shifting is fun, racing is okay, pvp and pve is ehhhh, i expected more tbh but at the same time i was suprised by a lot as well. i didnt pay for the crew and if i was going to buy it id pay probably 30$ or so for it. it is fun to play and the setup is decent and the map is massive for a racing game, graphics are decent, i wish it was better though, and the wrecking can get buggy... 

I played the Beta and it was actually tons of fun :D I don't know how to actual game was but I would definitely get it if it's on sale :)

Me too.

I'd buy the retail version(it's cheaper than on Steam) , but idk if it comes with DVD-s or just a key for UPlay.

I don't have a DVD reader in my rig D: .

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The games on sale, and i like driving racing game. Yeah so is it fun to drive around and be chased by police. I assume it plays like NFS.

Yes, it's a good game. People moan about the handling but you can adjust controller settings (which i have done) and it feels good. It's not a sim so it's not meant to be super ultra handling etc.

Got my copy off g2a for £18

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yes, it's a good game. People moan about the handling but you can adjust controller settings (which i have done) and it feels good. It's not a sim so it's not meant to be super ultra handling etc.

Got my copy off g2a for £18

i said steam but g2a is probably where i get it from. I have a driving wheel so i can fiddle with settings and it will probably turn out pretty good.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

i said steam but g2a is probably where i get it from. I have a driving wheel so i can fiddle with settings and it will probably turn out pretty good.

Yes a wheel should make much better.

It is a good game without a doubt.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I like The Crew so far i have clocked 65 hours and it is still heaps of fun, there is a lot to do even though you have finish the main story.
Even if you don´t want to do more than the main story, driving around an exploring new places is still fun and entertaining.
I have a g27 and the controls are not super realistic, but i can go along with that, because the game is not a sim, if the handling of The Crew had been in project cars i would have been disappointed.
But as it is now it is fine.

There is a bug once in a while but nothing major or game breaking, it is actually just good fun to see how your car suddenly accelerates and spins for a mile when you hit something in an odd way :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling