Israeli (Hebrew) reviews channel

If you do not speak Hebrew, don't waste your time here :)

Hey guys,

I think that means you stayed.

I have a YouTube channel reviewing Hardware, Software, and some cool things I think are interesting to review on, and I want your opinion on it.

Of course, all of the videos are in Hebrew.

This is the channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUnboxerIL

*Im advertising this here to get more knowladge on how to improve, and I think that this community especialy - because seeing the best tech reviewer (In my opinion) - can help me improve.

Probably not a lot (if at all) Isralis here, always good to ask :)

Amit

Cool, iv always wanted to listen to Hebrew  

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

LOL and how was it?

I can't listen now,:P  but will do so later today, at college atm. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I've been Youtubing for a while now and I just want to address a problem with what your doing in advanced to maybe help you out for the future.

If your goal on Youtube is to become big; the problem with having a channel that can only apply to a small % of people won't get you far. What I mean is, if for example you have a channel based on a game that only has 100,000 players per say, it will be impossible for you to reach more than 100,000 no matter how many videos you make or how good they are. Same to your videos in Hebrew, only so much people live in Isreal/Speak Hebrew in the world that subscriber wise you will have a limit.

In conclusion, if you want to make a channel big, it has to apply to a large amount of people.

BUT, if you do Youtube for fun not caring about how many subscribers or views you get per video, do as you wish and have fun with it :)

I also speak Hebrew and will check out your channel :D.

Hope you understand what I was saying.

I've been Youtubing for a while now and I just want to address a problem with what your doing in advanced to maybe help you out for the future.

If your goal on Youtube is to become big; the problem with having a channel that can only apply to a small % of people won't get you far. What I mean is, if for example you have a channel based on a game that only has 100,000 players per say, it will be impossible for you to reach more than 100,000 no matter how many videos you make or how good they are. Same to your videos in Hebrew, only so much people live in Isreal/Speak Hebrew in the world that subscriber wise you will have a limit.

In conclusion, if you want to make a channel big, it has to apply to a large amount of people.

BUT, if you do Youtube for fun not caring about how many subscribers or views you get per video, do as you wish and have fun with it :)

I also speak Hebrew and will check out your channel :D.

Hope you understand what I was saying.

I do...

Ive messaged Linus about this the other day, and he said:

"2. This is another big challenge. It can take years to gain momentum, and non-english channels are at a HUGE disadvantage compared to English ones :("

I know English very well, and even though I have accent issues, I think I can get better, but thats not the issue. The issue is if Im an English channel, with even 5000 subscribers, and I need to produce more interesting content, I need to get products from major companies (Even for reviews). But, sending a product to Israel is a major hussle for every company, and they will prefer to send it to someone with 10K subs domestic to their location.

Ive messaged Linus about this as well (How can you grow and improve your content) , and he said:

"1. This is a big challenge. Frankly I don't have an answer for you. A partnership with a local retailer might be one way to do it?"

And I think this is a realy good idea, though I had no luck so far. I'm trying to get bigger, and then to contact some retailers again.

Thank you for your comment, and Ill realy love to know your opinion on the channel.

I will recommend the "שדרוג גיימינג" series, for it to be (I think) my best produced and made series of videos yet.