Budget Water Cooling Build

Hello,

I am new to this forum. After watching Linustechtips's Ultimate Water cooling guide, I got inspired to make my own water cooling build. I need to get the nod of approval from someone who has water cooled before, just to make sure my build is okay. 

Budget: My budget was $1250 with a maximum of $1260. I wanted to get a no compromises fully water cooled build. Certain corners had to be cut but I think my plans are pretty good for $1250. Also the theme is White and Black.  The machine is also a Hackintosh which is dual booting windows on the hdd and mac on the ssd. (the r9 290 is sort of supported in the new Yosemite update if you use Clover.)

Parts: 

I am using a 4690k, a  cryovenom r9 290 with waterblock, a hdd, a ssd, a evga 750w bronze psu, Avixer Core led 8 gb memory kit, a Msi z97s sli krait edition, all inside a fractal design arc midi r2.

Watercooling parts:

The swiftech h240x seemed like the best choice. It is $120-ish on NCIX and it comes with the cpu block, rad, pump, and res. I also added another 280mm  XSPC rad, compression fittings (8) all 3/8 inch id 5/8 inch od, and 3/8 id inch tubing from xspc. I added P.t Nuke and a drain port for easy draining. Lastly, I added a fan splitter to hook up all the fans to the fan controller built in to the arc midi r2. I also added two more fractal design fans because two 140mm fans already came with the case and they were cheap with decent static pressure. 

I am going to build this PC soon, but first I wanted to make sure that all the parts were compatible and that I didn't make any mistakes anywhere. 

Thank you so much in advanced if you respond to this post.

Thanks,

reconninja33

PS: here is the pcpartpicker list   http://pcpartpicker.com/user/avadrevu/saved/Rzv2FT

PPS: I will post some pics when I build the pc. 

btw the rad set up will be 280mm in the front with the top hdd cage removed and the bottom one moved in 3 inches to still have 3 hard drives/ssds. The top will have the h240x with it's 280mm radiator. 

"Budget" and "watercooled" do not go together.

With that budget you could probs swing it. Never heard of Cryovenom.

Looks good to me. (Not a Pro)

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

"Budget" and "watercooled" do not go together.

With that budget you could probs swing it. Never heard of Cryovenom.

Looks good to me. (Not a Pro)

Its a watercooling kit from Visiontek. Jay did take a look at it  here

Yeah its only like $300 for a full r9 290 with water block and it seems pretty good from jay's review.

And this is sort of "budget" for water cooling. Most people would spend a couple of grand.