Looking for Shooting Game (Multiplayer & Sniper)

ilove64

Hello, I really enjoyed playing 'Combat Arms' (A free to play shooter) because of the way I love snipers in video games, I'm looking to buy a FPS game that has good Sniping Quick Scope mechanics that is Multiplayer, any recommendations? :D

Not so much for quickscopeing, but I would look at sniper elite 2 or 3 (2 is more of a corridor shooter, 3 i a tad more open-world). 

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Sorry you might have doritos in your eyes or something. But really in-terms of AAA fps games you can either choose Battlefield 4 or COD: Advanced Warfare. Advanced warfare leaving you vulnerable to attacks from Doritos and Mountain Dew.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Sorry you might have doritos in your eyes or something. But really in-terms of AAA fps games you can either choose Battlefield 4 or COD: Advanced Warfare. Advanced warfare leaving you vulnerable to attacks from Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Which one would you recommend for someone who only uses snipers? LOL

Which one would you recommend for someone who only uses snipers? LOL

Advanced Warfare, it depends on your playing style doe. Battlefield is a lot more realistic and you can't necessarily "quickscope" in it.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Advanced Warfare, it depends on your playing style doe. Battlefield is a lot more realistic and you can't necessarily "quickscope" in it.

Tough decision, I dislike the jump mechanic in AW so much that I'll just go with BF I think, thanks.

If you haven't tried CSGO you should.

Snipers are a big part of the game, it's similar to Combat arms. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Here are some of my suggestions:

• America's Army: Proving Grounds (free but really good, and has snipers and I've seen people do some great quick scoping with them!)
  • Battlefield 3
  • Battlefield 4
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Call of Duty; modern warfare 2:P

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?