Looking for a Good Mechanical Keyboard Cherry MX Blue or Brown for Cheap

MrMineHeads

Requirements:

Cherry MX Blue or Brown. If there is one for really good price and you guys really recommend it, I'll give in, but for now...

$50-$70 budget CANADIAN PLEASE

Doesn't have to have RGB LED Backlit stuff or anything like that.

Thanks for the help guys! You rock!

My Current Build:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5 GHz MOBO: ASUS Z97M mATX RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz Storage #1: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD Storage #2: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120 GB SSD GPU: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X WINDFORCE Case: Cooler Master N200 PSU: EVGA 80+ Bronze 600B 600W Monitor: AOC 2367 23" IPS Display 

Future Upgrades
RAM: Samsung 8GB (2 x 4 GB) @ 1600 MHz (for a total of 16 GB) Storage #3: Sansung 850 Pro Series 256 GB SSD GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Twin Frozer V Case: Corsair 350D Window mATX PSU: Cooler Master VSM 80+ Gold  650W
Add me on Steam:
Click me!

Requirements:

Cherry MX Blue or Brown. If there is one for really good price and you guys really recommend it, I'll give in, but for now...

Not sure if you will ever find anything like that, cheapest mx boards I have seen in the usa is around $80, sounds like you are looking for a missed black friday deal to me. Save your pennies and get a good keyboard. Logitech g710+ is $100 in a few places here. That keyboard was 150 a year ago.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Requirements:

PCPartPicker has nothing for that price range. That's not usually a good sign.

And for future record, anything in Cooler Master's budget range is a safe bet, although currently they're sold out in every place possible. But when they come back in stock (and they will, I promise) you'll be able to get them for 80-ish.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=9433&seq=1&format=2

Cheapest Cherry MX Blue keyboard. Didn't look for a place to look for Canadian, you find.

Couldn't find a Cherry Brown under your budget.

Here are my suggestions. You either have to go for Kailh switches if you want mechanical and under your small budget for mechanical keyboards OR go for the CM Storm Quickfire Rapid/TK versions by raising your budget.

The CM Storm Quickfire versions are basically the best budget Cherry keyboards that you can get that are also extremely reliable. Also, the CM storm ones have many cherry switch options including green switches. Other wise, you could go for the monoprice which only comes in blues, raise your budget for other Cherry switch keyboards, or go for keyboards with Kailhs. Your choice.