How to remove imported photos from an iPhone

So I seemed to have messed this one up big time. Months ago, I had lost a handful of photos from restoring an iPhone backup, so I decided to sync the photos back onto my phone. I did this by creating a folder of the photos on my desktop and then syncing them. I then deleted the folder, along with the pictures, from my computer since they were now on my phone. I didn't realize though that when you sync photos, it creates an indestructible album in your iPhone photos library. Sooo I've dealt with that ugly lone album for a while now but I really want to just remove it. I'm willing to delete the pictures along with it but I just can't tolerate that dumb album.

I've looked up ways to remove synced photos and it just says to go into iTunes...etc and then select the album you synced, and then sync your phone. Well since I deleted the folder and the photos I synced, I now have no way to remove the folder, since it doesn't even exist anymore. Anyone who is good at using iTunes, please help me out. This program has been giving me all sorts of crap since day one. This is just one of my many problems with it. May as well tackle it now though..

Hi,

Follow these steps;

1. Open iTunes and select your device by clicking the device button in the top-right.

If no device button is shown, make sure your device is connected (whether by USB or iTunes Wi-Fi Sync).

2. Select the Photos tab.

There should be a list of sources that you can sync from.

3. Uncheck the albums that you don't want syncing to your device.

Alternatively, uncheck the Sync Photos to remove all imported photos from your device.

4. Click Apply (or Sync) to sync the changes to your device.

Hope this helps..!!!

One word: hammer

Sorry, i had to get it out :D

U already got a second best answer

/j

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE