Ide for c++ developing

Mahmud

I'm looking into c++ developing and i don't know what ide i should choose between Visual Studio Express 2013 and Eclipse.

Witch one is better and why ?

http://strawpoll.me/3431359

thanks

IDEs I used for c++

1. Dev C++ (Orwell's) - No autofill but not needed sometimes/ADVANCED USERS

2. Sublime Text 3 Beta/Visual Studio 2013 - ^ + autofill

3. Github Atom - most functions DON'T WORK

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

CodeBlocks and Qt Creator are good ones. Visual Studio is nice, but I only use it for windows development.

Visual Studio is without a doubt the best IDE I have ever used and most likely will ever use. Just don't try to run it on a potato, it's pretty hefty.

Visual Studio Community edition came out recently, its essentially Visual Studio Professional for free. I highly recommend it.

Visual Studio is without a doubt the best IDE I have ever used and most likely will ever use. Just don't try to run it on a potato, it's pretty hefty.

Visual Studio Community edition came out recently, its essentially Visual Studio Professional for free. I highly recommend it.

Because starters hate high learning curves.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Because starters hate high learning curves.

What? O_o

Visual Studio is only hard to learn if you want to actually use it in a real development environment. Even then its not hard to learn, its just that there's a lot to learn. For starting out, or solo programming and stuff its not difficult to use at all.

What? O_o

Visual Studio is only hard to learn if you want to actually use it in a real development environment. Even then its not hard to learn, its just that there's a lot to learn. For starting out, or solo programming and stuff its not difficult to use at all.

I'm saying VS is easier than most because its simple. And most starters will get discouraged with high learning curves.