My friend needs a laptop

PaulKolby

My friend needs a laptop and he wants to spend $600-$850 and he want an Intel i5, 8gb ram, and 500gb of storage and he wants a laptop that is thin and light and the screen no bigger than 14 inches i thought iof the lenovo u430 touch which is good but he wants to look at other options anbody know of any good laptops

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Why is he buying a laptop?

Just want to know so he's not wasting money.

@PaulKolby

Woo!

the lenovo e440 is what im getting soon, you can choose the specs but ive choosen an i3 (can go up to an i7) 8gb ram, 500gb hdd, gtx 840m 2gb graphics and the standard screen all coming in for under 750 australian dollars (we always get charged extra since youre in america you could get even better specs)

you could also go with anything else in the "edge" line of thinkpads (the e440 the e450 the e540 and the e550)

the lenovo e440 is what im getting soon, you can choose the specs but ive choosen an i3 (can go up to an i7) 8gb ram, 500gb hdd, gtx 840m 2gb graphics and the standard screen all coming in for under 750 australian dollars (we always get charged extra since youre in america you could get even better specs)

Wait what... the E440 has an 840? The American site doesn't show that option. Darn, I'm jealous.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Wait what... the E440 has an 840? The American site doesn't show that option. Darn, I'm jealous.

what... australia has a better spec option than america? WHAT A FREAKING MIRICLE

u430 has a touch screen but has 8 gb of ram for a better price

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

what... australia has a better spec option than america? WHAT A FREAKING MIRICLE

djfa;slfj;asejgio;sei;slkj;sdkfja;sdkjf;kl

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.