Go Clever Terra 101 bricked PLS HELP

redon

(sorry for not good english )I have this tablet(Terra 101 from geoclever) witch is bricked and i need help to fix it .First i  give you a back story :about a yer ago this talbet worked fine , it was oen day taht i woke up and tablete was formated(no data , no apps) later i learned everytime it restards it formated and ahd something to do with busybox , i tried a lot of things with with adb from pc adn android terminal .So oen day i decided to update it to see if it fixes anything, i got the update from teh geocelver website http://www.goclever.com/uk/products,c1/tablet,c5/archive,c98/terra-101,a248.html#support but after flashing the update file with sd card throw bootloader tablet woudent turn on ,eaven bootloader doesnt work (trided soemcombinations with power and volume +- but no luck) when i plug it in the wall it shows a grean light near the usb port then it turns red for as long as it is charging same when i connect it on pc and pc wont dedect it.the specs are cpu dual core 1.5 ghz Amlogic AML8726-MXS 1 gb ram gpu  Mali-400 MP2 and scren is 1024x600. is there anyway to fix this tablet ?, pls if you know something help me, i bought thish in december 2013 for 180 euro (220dollar).i am very familiar with pc and other electronics(flashed cfw (costum fireware) on symbian devices but is is diferent from android) and only flashed android 5.0 on note 3 throw odin so i have enver done any rom kernel thing but if you woudl give me a guide writen here i think i can do i  with no problem l. thanks for advance and sorry for long post.

(sorry for not good english )I have this tablet(Terra 101 from geoclever) witch is bricked and i need help to fix it .First i  give you a back story :about a yer ago this talbet worked fine , it was oen day taht i woke up and tablete was formated(no data , no apps) later i learned everytime it restards it formated and ahd something to do with busybox , i tried a lot of things with with adb from pc adn android terminal .So oen day i decided to update it to see if it fixes anything, i got the update from teh geocelver website http://www.goclever.com/uk/products,c1/tablet,c5/archive,c98/terra-101,a248.html#support but after flashing the update file with sd card throw bootloader tablet woudent turn on ,eaven bootloader doesnt work (trided soemcombinations with power and volume +- but no luck) when i plug it in the wall it shows a grean light near the usb port then it turns red for as long as it is charging same when i connect it on pc and pc wont dedect it.the specs are cpu dual core 1.5 ghz Amlogic AML8726-MXS 1 gb ram gpu  Mali-400 MP2 and scren is 1024x600. is there anyway to fix this tablet ?, pls if you know something help me, i bought thish in december 2013 for 180 euro (220dollar).i am very familiar with pc and other electronics(flashed cfw (costum fireware) on symbian devices but is is diferent from android) and only flashed android 5.0 on note 3 throw odin so i have enver done any rom kernel thing but if you woudl give me a guide writen here i think i can do i  with no problem l. thanks for advance and sorry for long post.

It's dead not much you can do try contacting the manufacturer or try to find a similar table these are usually rebranded/

Try this http://www.goclever.com/data/upload/software_update/20131215/terra-101_efbf70d6d3784c94227fd99740267a650ebf8921.pdf