Is it possible to have 3 closed loop water cooling loops in one pc?

I was curious if it would be practical to, instead of go for a custom loop, I just run 3 different closed loops kits for my CPU and 2x GPU's. Does this make since, or should I go for a custom loop?

It could definitely work, but a custom loop would look a LOT better

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Quiet and Cost Effective depend on your parts. What closed loops would you buy? Would they have 120mm rads, or 240? The fans and pumps would affect the noise levels, but you could go with some nice quiet noctua fans either way. 

Quiet and Cost Effective depend on your parts. What closed loops would you buy? Would they have 120mm rads, or 240? The fans and pumps would affect the noise levels, but you could go with some nice quiet noctua fans either way. 

I didn't think of this, but my case only has room for 3x 120mm and 1x 140mm fans, so would that affect a custom loop?

Do you have room to put three closed loops in your case?

It could affect a custom loop. Do you have room for a double 120mm rad? In a custom loop, that would probably be your best bet, running liquid from rad -> cpu -> gpu -> back to rad. 

Do you have room to put three closed loops in your case?

It could affect a custom loop. Do you have room for a double 120mm rad? In a custom loop, that would probably be your best bet, running liquid from rad -> cpu -> gpu -> back to rad. 

I do have room for 3 closed loop systems. I do not have room for a double 120mm rad. 

wiith 3 closed loops you also have 3 pumps so more noise. but could you post your case.

Then I think that's probably the way to go, if you really want liquid cooling. I don't think running a CPU and 2x GPUs off a single 120 mm rad would go very well. Can't say I've ever heard of this kind of setup though. If you end up doing it, will you put it in the build log section?

Then I think that's probably the way to go, if you really want liquid cooling. I don't think running a CPU and 2x GPUs off a single 120 mm rad would go very well. Can't say I've ever heard of this kind of setup though. If you end up doing it, will you put it in the build log section?

Absolutely

360mm+140mm rads?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

you cant get 3 120mm rads into that case not without some seious body work and even then. do you even have enough room betwenn your window and the gpu same betwen fronfan and hdd cage.

you could get 5 different loops in a pc case if its big enough, yours really isn't! even for one closed loop it would be difficult so either get a bigger case, do some serious case modding or stick with air cooling

It's certainly possible, and it would be more cost effective than a custom loop, but it won't look nearly as good. It might also be louder but that depends on what fans and radiators you're using.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*