Some questions about samsung galaxy warranty.

samosnik

So a few days ago my s5's glass cracked. Only the glass not the LCD. Going to repair it in a month or two when i have enough money. But will i lose my warranty by fixing it? my knox is still 0x0. Thanks!

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

don't the new galaxies have some kind of screen warranty and shit? 

I don' think so, you should ask where you are going to fix it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

don't the new galaxies have some kind of screen warranty and shit? 

I don' think so, you should ask where you are going to fix it.

I have asked. Some say yes and some say no. In one way i wana lose it so i can root. But i still wana know if it hardware breaks they will fix it for free.

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000