thick 360mm rad?

Anything other than thermal takes ultimate 3.0

Why no one do 360 ;-;

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Why no one do 360 ;-;

how thick do you want it????

alphacool has an 80mm thick 360

http://www.alphacool.com/product_info.php/info/p1030_Alphacool-NexXxoS-Monsta-360.html

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Why no one do 360 ;-;

Because there is no benefit of a thin AIO 360mm radiator. The Ultimate 3.0 does about as well as the Corsair H105.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

You may as well go 280mm mate, more surface area

Compatible with Windows 95

Because there is no benefit of a thin AIO 360mm radiator. The Ultimate 3.0 does about as well as the Corsair H105.

ohhh he means AiOs..... well a good 360 is the fractal design kelvin s36

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/water-cooling/s36

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Fractal Design and Deepcool both have some

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

You may as well go 280mm mate, more surface area

Actually not more surface area. 280 x 140mm = 39200mm^2 area vs 360 x 120mm = 43200mm^2 area 

43200/39200 = 1.102 =~10% more surface area from the 360mm radiator. Now TBH I would go less fans if possible but for maximum performance I would go with a custom setup if you are getting a 360mm radiator. You can still get a kit with top quality parts like an XSPC Raystorm RX360 kit

http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-raystorm-extreme-universal-cpu-watercooling-kit-w-rx360-v3-radiator-750-pump-res.html

If you really don't want to go custom (Custom kits like the one I mentioned run $180+) then really there is no AIO 360mm option with a thick radiator on the market. Technically the tests have said that Fractal Design Kelvin S36 units are the best 360mm AIO on the market but they are not available in the USA as far as I know.

In any case glhf

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

Actually not more surface area. 280 x 140mm = 39200mm^2 area vs 360 x 120mm = 43200mm^2 area 

43200/39200 = 1.102 =~10% more surface area from the 360mm radiator. Now TBH I would go less fans if possible but for maximum performance I would go with a custom setup if you are getting a 360mm radiator. You can still get a kit with top quality parts like an XSPC Raystorm RX360 kit

http://www.performance-pcs.com/xspc-raystorm-extreme-universal-cpu-watercooling-kit-w-rx360-v3-radiator-750-pump-res.html

If you really don't want to go custom (Custom kits like the one I mentioned run $180+) then really there is no AIO 360mm option with a thick radiator on the market. Technically the tests have said that Fractal Design Kelvin S36 units are the best 360mm AIO on the market but they are not available in the USA as far as I know.

In any case glhf

*surface area per number of fans

Compatible with Windows 95

Alphacool rads

i7-5930K@4.7Ghz | Asus X99-E-WS/USB 3.1 | Corsair Vengance 32GB DDR4@2666Mhz | Duo Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming | Samsung 950Pro 512GB | LSI 9260-8i RAID Card | 6x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro (RAID5) | Corsair AX1200i |  Fractal Design Defiine R5 Black | MetaDot DasKeyboard4 Professional | Logitech G900 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit | Asus PG348Q

In any case glhf

I would love to do custom but im a Lil wuss abt doing it wrong and leaking it

Any good tutorial?

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I think the 3 year old one from Linus/NCIX is still good/relevant. Really the most important thing to do is leak test your loop without your parts powered on (basically power to pump only) this can be easily done with a paperclip or even more easily with an XSPC power bridge

Tutorial

Power bridge link

Jayz Two cents has a good tutorial that goes way more in detail.

Link

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...