Need Advice on 700s in My Budget (come talk to others and me about it)

In the coming month or two I'll be building a new PC for personal use and some work applications. I have a budget for the GPU and I'm looking for a GTX 700 series card. I've set aside a cap of amount $170 USD with a few cards already in mind. I don't have any experience in comparing benchmarks, so I'm not sure of what card performs the best. But here's what I've got, all off of Newegg, in order of what I think would be best:

0.) EVGA 750Ti 2GB FTW (only included as it was originally $60 dollars cheaper and was in stock when I found it)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487028 

1.) GIGABYTE 750Ti 2GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=14-125-502

2.) ASUS 750Ti 2GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121855

(and here's just the other EVGA cards I found that were similar and at my price point)

3.) EVGA 750Ti 2GB SC

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=14-487-024

4.) EVGA 750Ti 2GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487025

5.) EVGA 750 2GB FTW

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487064

All of this to say, I would like some help finding the BEST overall card for a 1080p Dual Monitor setup, with the possibility of upgrading to a single or double 4k monitor, day to day work, and some occasionally heavy gaming. 

The cards I found are all run-of-the-mill, mover fan designs, but if anyone knows of some blower type 750Ti-s (maybe a reference card) in my price range it would be awesome to hear about! Also if you know other sites/distributors that have the same products cheaper, or maybe just general feedback about the specific cards listed, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Thanks you guys so much! I look forward to hearing what all of you have to say about these cards whether it be personal experiences, opinions, or general thoughts on them; and seeing what you guys come up with, as I haven't had much luck or experience myself!

Edit: at most I can stretch my budget to $210 USD and I would look into an AMD series card if it can beat out the competition. (I'm looking for performance/dollar, no one manufacturer has me tied down as of yet)

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Generally, features that come with graphics card of the same chipset, such as "Super-Overclocking", "10% Factory Overclocking", etc.. can be easily replicated by yourself, and doesn't worth the extra cost, especially in a budget. I would find either the cheapest one, or the one with the best fan and overclock that. You may want to look at a similar priced r9 270 if you are willing to switch the red team, which a lot of people aren't willing to, as a 750 TI won't run an enjoyable 2 monitor or 4k experience. (2 monitors will work if you only game on 1 monitor and have the second empty/watching a video, 4k won't get any decent experience gaming unless lowest gfx setting or running at a unnative resolution).

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Generally, features that come with graphics card of the same chipset, such as "Super-Overclocking", "10% Factory Overclocking", etc.. can be easily replicated by yourself, and doesn't worth the extra cost, especially in a budget. I would find either the cheapest one, or the one with the best fan and overclock that. You may want to look at a similar priced r9 270 if you are willing to switch the red team, which a lot of people aren't willing to, as a 750 TI won't run an enjoyable 2 monitor or 4k experience. (2 monitors will work if you only game on 1 monitor and have the second empty/watching a video, 4k won't get any decent experience gaming unless lowest gfx setting or running at a unnative resolution).

My only reason for hesitation towards AMD is that I truly know nothing about their line of graphics cards. A R9 270 looks promising, and the card ZetZet provided a link for seems pretty well off for a GPU of that cost, especially with (said to be) ability to run 2 HD monitors or a single 4K. If I were to bump my budget a little, say to $210 what kind of card would I be looking at then? (Trying to stay under a certain price point and this is my absolute limit on what I can squeeze out of pocket with the rest of my build)

4K is not going to be pleasant with a 700 series card. 

My only reason for hesitation towards AMD is that I truly know nothing about their line of graphics cards. A R9 270 looks promising, and the card ZetZet provided a link for seems pretty well off for a GPU of that cost, especially with (said to be) ability to run 2 HD monitors or a single 4K. If I were to bump my budget a little, say to $210 what kind of card would I be looking at then? (Trying to stay under a certain price point and this is my absolute limit on what I can squeeze out of pocket with the rest of my build)

playing games at 4k native is a problem with my $800 gtx980...

you can drive one to use for desktop applications but 3d games are very demanding.

FYI: you can use almost any graphics card to drive a 4k monitor at native res for just desktop usage and then run 3d applications in 1080p full screen "scaled" to suit the screen size... you defeat the benefit of the 4k screen but for desktop use and productivity the benefit will remain

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

4k won't be a cheap thing in the near futur, but to me it seems like you don't know what you want. What are you using your pc for? Do you want to do a budget rig or some awesome 4k gaming rig?

For productivity I'd go for 2 HD monitors anyway. 4k wont benefit you much.

Probably a 760 if you can find one

Imo any radeon card past 270 consumes way to much power

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

playing games at 4k native is a problem with my $800 gtx980...

you can drive one to use for desktop applications but 3d games are very demanding.

FYI: you can use almost any graphics card to drive a 4k monitor at native res for just desktop usage and then run 3d applications in 1080p full screen "scaled" to suit the screen size... you defeat the benefit of the 4k screen but for desktop use and productivity the benefit will remain

I think that for now I will end up sticking with the 1080p dual monitor setup, and only gaming on one while the other is either empty or just loaded with some info for the game itself. A 4k screen sounds nice and all in theory, and it did even when I started this topic, but I'd be happy just having steady frames on a single 1080, before I drop $400+ on a GPU and even more on a monitor. What cards from AMD or Nvidia would you guys suggest in my budget for that kind of gaming set up? 

I think that for now I will end up sticking with the 1080p dual monitor setup, and only gaming on one while the other is either empty or just loaded with some info for the game itself. A 4k screen sounds nice and all in theory, and it did even when I started this topic, but I'd be happy just having steady frames on a single 1080, before I drop $400+ on a GPU and even more on a monitor. What cards from AMD or Nvidia would you guys suggest in my budget for that kind of gaming set up? 

Get the cheapest 750Ti you can find.

If you can wait a few more weeks....

there is a good chance the rumours of the gtx960 will be true and that card hitting the market might be between $200-$250 USD - this will either be the card to buy, or push down the price of the 750Ti

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.