Conclusion.

Tenge500

I came to the conclusion that response time doesn't matter at all. I mean it doesn't matter wether a monitor has 1ms response time or 5-6 ms response time.

MS = milliseconds

Milliseconds = 1/1000 of second.

Are you serious? Like 2-3-4 milliseconds will decide wether you can shoot the target on time or not...that's ridiculous.

It's just marketing, boys.

Just letting you know!

Yes, but it can actually make a difference for some people.

Also, higher refresh rates require lower response times...

Sig under construction.

Still, you might as well get low response time as possible without paying extra. Mouse delay bothers me more than monitor delay.

It just adds to the pipeline of delays thats all. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Still, you might as well get low response time as possible without paying extra. Mouse delay bothers me more than monitor delay.

Lool mouse delay? xD So many excuses for having a bad score haha.

Response time != input lag

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lool mouse delay? xD So many excuses for having a bad score haha.

Not an excuse, it just bothers me. my old mouse was terrible. I got a nice g502 now.

I came to the conclusion that response time doesn't matter at all. I mean it doesn't matter wether a monitor has 1ms response time or 5-6 ms response time.

MS = milliseconds

Milliseconds = 1/1000 of second.

Are you serious? Like 2-3-4 milliseconds will decide wether you can shoot the target on time or not...that's ridiculous.

It's just marketing, boys.

Just letting you know!

Its all about ghosting and motion blur. The less you're able to notice, the less response times matter to you. Different strokes for different folks. Some pro gamers would argue with you that it does matter, though.

- Alston