Sliders For Each Slot

Who here thinks there should be individual sliders for each slot you add into the client, it really annoys me that I have to run everything flat out, I hope this will be addressed in a future release of the client but I doubt it will.

I want to be able to select medium for the CPU and medium for the GPU or medium for the CPU and light for the GPU or whatever, I think you catch my drift :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Who here thinks there should be individual sliders for each slot you add into the client, it really annoys me that I have to run everything flat out, I hope this will be addressed in a future release of the client but I doubt it will.

I want to be able to select medium for the CPU and medium for the GPU or medium for the CPU and light for the GPU or whatever, I think you catch my drift :P

I like the idea

\

I like the idea

S**t I forgot that I made this thread lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Ya, I lot of people are hoping for more control. Things right now seem all or nothing where the older version had some more adjustments available...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99