What Phone Should I get?

So here's my situation, I have a 2013 Moto X and the screen is completely shattered. It'll cost me 200$ to repair the screen, and I'd rather just buy a new phone, the things I prioritize is general speed, battery life, responsiveness, and the newest software. Any personal experiences with the other 2 devices, I find the Nexus 4 attractive because of stock Lolipop, but if it's laggy/battery life is terrible I wouldn't want it, also the lack of LTE is another turn off. The only reason I'm a little hesitant on the G Flex is size and price, it's 280$ on amazon, the Moto X and the Nexus 4 are both basically the same price, 220$ for 16gb, I would have to buy a case for the G Flex and the Nexus 4, mostly because I don't already have one. Camera is also somewhat of a factor, I'm coming from a Moto X, so there's not much to ride home about, but if the Nexus camera is worse, than it's off the table. So, recommendations time. 

Xperia Z2 or Z3? One of the best Cameras and Lollipop is expected next month. 

But other than that. Moto X. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Sorry about the double post, and I've already considered the Z2, but it's a little out of my price range.

Wait until march and get the new Asus Zenfone 2 for 200$ or the slightly higher end version. Look them up they are great phones for the price, they blow the oneplus one out of the water at a lower price.

Wait until march and get the new Asus Zenfone 2 for 200$ or the slightly higher end version. Look them up they are great phones for the price, they blow the oneplus one out of the water at a lower price.

So I should just wait for that instead of getting my Moto X replaced? I have noticed it slow down on me, but I figure a new version should fix it.

So I should just wait for that instead of getting my Moto X replaced? I have noticed it slow down on me, but I figure a new version should fix it.

Well its what I am doing. I am using a Samsung Trend Lite so believe me when I say you are better off than me atm by far, I was going to buy the oneplus one and after 2 failed attempts with paypal I gave up a few days ago, but then I heard about the new Asus phone and considering the 200$ one's specs are similar to the oneplus one and the 250$ one will offer more ROM 4gb ram and a CPU that is as fast as a qualcomm SD 805 im pretty much sold on the zenfone 2.

Well its what I am doing. I am using a Samsung Trend Lite so believe me when I say you are better off than me atm by far, I was going to buy the oneplus one and after 2 failed attempts with paypal I gave up a few days ago, but then I heard about the new Asus phone and considering the 200$ one's specs are similar to the oneplus one and the 250$ one will offer more ROM 4gb ram and a CPU that is as fast as a qualcomm SD 805 im pretty much sold on the zenfone 2.

What about the OnePlus One

As he said in the previous post, the Zenfone 2 is a better buy, and, to be honest, I wouldn't have even asked if I had an invite to buy a OnePlus One, but at this point I've completely lost interest in that phone.

So here's my situation, I have a 2013 Moto X and the screen is completely shattered. It'll cost me 200$ to repair the screen, and I'd rather just buy a new phone, the things I prioritize is general speed, battery life, responsiveness, and the newest software. Any personal experiences with the other 2 devices, I find the Nexus 4 attractive because of stock Lolipop, but if it's laggy/battery life is terrible I wouldn't want it, also the lack of LTE is another turn off. The only reason I'm a little hesitant on the G Flex is size and price, it's 280$ on amazon, the Moto X and the Nexus 4 are both basically the same price, 220$ for 16gb, I would have to buy a case for the G Flex and the Nexus 4, mostly because I don't already have one. Camera is also somewhat of a factor, I'm coming from a Moto X, so there's not much to ride home about, but if the Nexus camera is worse, than it's off the table. So, recommendations time. 

Try to get an Invite. Its worth it. 

Same thing happened to me, My Xperia Z suddenly broke for no reason and it wouldve cost me 200€ to repair that thing (The whole phone is only worth 150€ now.)

Then I did some research and decided to try to get an invite that day. If not, I wouldn't have bothered any more. But, In that same day, I asked for an invite, and after just asking around the OnePlus forum, I got one and ordered the OnePlus One immediately.

Now, it has Android 5.0 custom rom (few bugs) and ofc, rooted. 2 day battery life here.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Try to get an Invite. Its worth it.

Spec wise, the G Flex is the most comparable, I really don't care about the size, is it worth it, with double the storage of my Moto X and the Snapdragon 800 to boot, and less than 300$ price tag what do you think? 

Spec wise, the G Flex is the most comparable, I really don't care about the size, is it worth it, with double the storage of my Moto X and the Snapdragon 800 to boot, and less than 300$ price tag what do you think? 

Sure is, and If you don't like it, you will always find a buyer. In some cases you can sell it for more than you actually paid.

OPO has Snapdragon 801 and the flash storage is blazing fast. (Some people forget that). 

Plus, you have Cyanogenmod on it, which is a BIG plus whether you are a rooter or not.

As a non-rooter, you always have the best software you can possibly have.

As a rooter, you have the choice to choose from MANY custom roms because there are lots of people who develop custom roms for this thing. Surely, the Zenfone or the LG will not have such big community.

Android L is awesome.

Screenshot just taken:

xjf36at.png?1

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Sure is, and If you don't like it, you will always find a buyer. In some cases you can sell it for more than you actually paid.

OPO has Snapdragon 801 and the flash storage is blazing fast. (Some people forget that). 

Plus, you have Cyanogenmod on it, which is a BIG plus whether you are a rooter or not.

As a non-rooter, you always have the best software you can possibly have.

As a rooter, you have the choice to choose from MANY custom roms because there are lots of people who develop custom roms for this thing. Surely, the Zenfone or the LG will not have such big community.

Android L is awesome.

Screenshot just taken:

xjf36at.png?1

I'm not much of a rooter myself, the OPO does look very promising, but I think I'll wait to see the pricing on the Zenfone 2, and if all else fails, I'll just buy a OnePlus One, or if it's out OnePlus Two, and if all else fails, I'll just get a Nexus 5.