Painting acx 2.0 shroud

revl8er

I am looking to paint my graphics card and was wondering what the best way to go about this was.  I will be painting it orange using plasti dip paint.  Should I first paint it white and then do the orange?  Also how many coats should I use and how long should I allow it to dry before putting it back together? 

Why don't you use vinyl dye? It's going to look much better

I was thinking of the possibility of removing the paint if I ever needed to.  Video is helpful, but should I first do a white coat or is it alright just to do orange?

Edit:  Also is there any preferred paint to use?  I'll probably just go vinyl cause it would be a lot easier to find orange vinyl over orange plasti dip in my area.

I was thinking of the possibility of removing the paint if I ever needed to.  Video is helpful, but should I first do a white coat or is it alright just to do orange?

Edit:  Also is there any preferred paint to use?  I'll probably just go vinyl cause it would be a lot easier to find orange vinyl over orange plasti dip in my area.

It's going to look nicer and brighter if you have a clear primer or white vinyl coat on the base; similar to the gigabyte orange. Then several orange coats.