Looking for new headphones in the 90euro range

arsss23

I am looking for a replacement for my siberia v2's beacaue they broke and i RMAid them got my money back and now want a new headphones. I like a lot of bass but i don't want beats level of bass .I had creative tactic3D sigmas and those were kind of shit they broke twice and the i didn't like the sound much ,and i had the previously mentioned steelseries siberia v2's i liked those a lot they were comfortable I liked the clamping force and sounded decent for the price IMO ,but i am looking for something new. A fried of mine kept recommending the headphones he's been using for 3 years(Sony MDR-XB500) and i really liked how they sounded but unfortunately they have been discontinued, and now cost a fortune.I also have been looking at the AKG K240 but i dont realy like the gold look.What do you guys recommend?My budget is arround 90 euros.Keep in mind i live in Latvia so prices are a lot higher here than in the us.

I really like the Hyper X cloud or Qpad H90. Very good for what it is.I don't know what they will cost you or if you can get both or either where you live but here they are around 80-90 euro and they are frequently on sale for around 50-60 euro which they are definitely worth. However, you were looking for headphones to replace your headset and not necessarily another headset? In that case there should be loads more options. Unfortunately I'm not that familiar with those but I'm sure others will tell you.

Good luck.

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!