Inspired by Slinkie and stole my friends dream =P

Rob McD

so i started Building a new pc about a year ago, a friend of mine showed me the Slinkie Super gaming pc, he also tole me about a pc he wanted to build. 
When i got a new job that was able to afford me to start this pc i started ordering in my parts. 

Case :Cooler master Cosmos 2

Mobo: MSI X-Power Big Bang 2

CPU: Intel Core i7-3930k 3.2ghz (OC to 4.0)

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence 1600mhz

PSU: Coolermaster Silent Pro 1500w

now this is where i decided to Cannibalize my old PC by taking my Intel 128 gig SSD and my old 750gb HDD as well as my 2 asus gtx 560 Video cards. 

the original idea was to do a full Liquid Cooled PC like the Slinkie super computer, but fell short as the work season ended and i needed to stop the build there

the Next step is a GPU Upgrade and im debating what im going to go with. id like to go with either quad titan blacks or dual titan Z, but im also thinking of going with MSI gtx 980's. 
following that im going to go with a couple of samsung pro ssd's and probably a 4tb HDD for storage. 

now a big issue with this pc has been the fact that it is Overkill for pretty much any gamer. but i said to hell with it Go Big Or Go Home =P

so the over all end of this pc im hoping will be to Liquid Cool it similar to the Slinkie, and any input would be nice. 

i also am playing around with Possibly swaping out the MOBO for a lga 2011v3 board and cpu. 

Sounds interesting!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

any recomendations on a gold colord led fans and case lights?

any recomendations on a gold colord led fans and case lights?

Gold LEDs are not really a thing as far as I know. Yellow is as close as you are going to get I think. You can get yellow LED fans and strips though. Just look through and choose what you like the look of on your conputer parts website of choice.  You could also consider buying black fans and painting them with gold paint?

• 10 months later...

Current Update, i upgraded so far to a single MSI gtx 980 ti lightning, still looking for an Amber color LED strips and fans, thinking Bitfenix. 

at the moment i am having a hard time trying to learn how to overclock my new video card, i checked online and found a profile that worked but after i get into a game a little while into it it crashes. i noticed that once in a while my games would crash before without the overclock. 

continuing on, are there any suggestions as to similar themed Ramm? 

also looking in to ordering the clear panel from MNPCtech to go with the build.

saw that Lian Li Makes whole desck pc cases. might be a possible upgrade at some point =P