Replacing CPU cooler for closed loop

Greetings everyone,

I have a bit of a luxuxy cooling problem, during 100% load (CPU running at 4 GHZ temps) the temprature can get to 65C, which aint that bad (for me)This temprature is fine and all but I would like to push it down a bit, because there will be days when ambient temprature goes up (25C). At the moment I can push it down by increasing fan speed  and here comes the luxury problem I dont want that.

I have looked at a replacement air cooler for my thermelright truespirit 90, but they are just way to big and some  coolers (hiding personal taste) are too damn ugy. Now I was thinking about a closed waterloop, to keep tempratures lower, without sacrificing this beautiful silence.

Here is where I have an issue, I have read tons of reviews etc but still does not make me able to choose a replacement.(too much choice) Ofcourse I want to spent as little as money as possible on this, but if a more expensive solution does what it requires then I will go for that.

Oh and  I have not mentioned idle temps, because I could not care any less, as long as max temp is within accapteble range

What do I need to cool: I5 4690K currently running at 4GHZ max. In a NZXT H440

other cooling information:

All my fans are connected via CPU 1 and CPU 2 header. they run at 20% speed and keep doing so until the temps get critcial for me (70C) when Ambient tempratue goes up I change the MAX threshold to (55) So fans start spinning up earlier. <-- This is effective enough cooling but I hate it :P

Case fans:  5 x Coolermast Jetflow 120 intake1 X Coolermast Jetflow 120 exhaust. (dont argue with pushpull / intake/ exhaust, I tried them all and this gives me best result)

Rest of my rig can be found here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/288076-another-new-guy/

-snip-

I use the Corsair H105 and love it. That being said, the H110i GT was just announced at CES and looks to be very promising.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I use the Corsair H105 and love it. That being said, the H110i GT was just announced at CES and looks to be very promising.

Did you replace or dit you keep the stock fans ?

I use a RaijinTek triton at 5ghz with 2 noctuas at 45% and it keeps things nicely under 43c. below 28 idle and completely inaudible pump (similar to enermax's, you'd think the damn things not working but it is).  But the block may be a little to big for your taste  

I use a RaijinTek triton at 5ghz with 2 noctuas at 45% and it keeps things nicely under 43c. below 28 idle and completely inaudible pump (similar to enermax's, you'd think the damn things not working but it is).  But the block may be a little to big for your taste  

Its actually very nice, but your not making this easier.  :)

the size more is more related to ram and the first pcix slot.

Look up the new Fractal Design Kelvin S36 or S24, according to overclock3d.net they seem to be pretty silent and the cooling performance seems to be pretty good too.