Efficiency of re-applying thermal compound?

Hi guys, I just got myself a Noctua NH-D15 to keep cool and silent my FX 8350, my question is: is there some disadvantages/risks if I don't remove the existing thermal compound on my CPU (only has like 2 months of use) and just apply a little more of the Noctua one? I don't have an "easy access" to isopropyl alcohol, therefore my question. Thanks :)

If the temps are fine, then there's no point... also adding more thermal paste would reduce the efficiency of the cooler...

Take a trip to a drug store or a big box store like WalMart and buy some.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Take a trip to a drug store or a big box store like WalMart and buy some.

Seriously? I had to go to radioshack it was the only place I could find that sold thermal paste within 35 miles