Phanteks Primo Glass Replacement

Andreas Lilja

Does anyone know an outlet which does side panel glass replacement for the Phanteks Primo? I'd be particularly interested in having the easy to scratch acrylic glass replaced by actual glass, as done by many modders in this thread. I have zero manual skills.

Maybe I'm using the wrong [French] terms for my search, but so far I haven't found anyone who offers this service in the Montreal metropolitan area.  :(

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Does anyone know an outlet which does side panel glass replacement for the Phanteks Primo? I'd be particularly interested in having the easy to scratch acrylic glass replaced by actual glass, as done by many modders in this thread. I have zero manual skills.

Maybe I'm using the wrong [French] terms for my search, but so far I haven't found anyone who offers this service in the Montreal metropolitan area.  :(

Any local glass/window shop can do it for you, it won't cost very much either probably $20, if you want a zero clearance install I recommend using silicone instead of double side tape

Any local glass/window shop can do it for you, it won't cost very much either probably $20, if you want a zero clearance install I recommend using silicone instead of double side tape

I didn't know that. 

Called a few and a lot of them said they weren't going to touch that, but finally found one and I have an appointment tomorrow.

Earlier, I accidently the acrylic/plexiglass/cheap-ass-whatever-for-a-250$-case with WINdex. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

I didn't know that. 

Called a few and a lot of them said they weren't going to touch that, but finally found one and I have an appointment tomorrow.

Earlier, I accidently the acrylic/plexiglass/cheap-ass-whatever-for-a-250$-case with WINdex. 

Windex and acrylic are a big no no, especially if the material is a softer plastic more so than acrylic, if they can't install it for you they can at least cut your glass to custom fit and a roll of double stick tape or tube of silicone is your best bet.