What kind of stuff do I need to sleeve my cables

jamesisninja

I'd like to do my own individually sleeved cables. I know I was to use Paracord that much is for sure, and I'd prefer to do heatshrinkless preferably. I was just wondering what kind of tools I need for it. I have an H440, so my PSU is hidden, so the only things I'd like to sleeve are: 24 Pin, 8 Pin CPU Power, 2 GPU (6+2x2) cables, a couple front panel USB 2.0 cables, 3 or 4 SATA Data cables and probably a couple fans. I won't need to do SATA Power, or Molex either, anything SATA or molex in my build go behind the shroud/mobo tray/HDD mounting wall thing in the H440. So I was wondering what sort of tools I need, and if someone could point me in the right direction for where to get/make what I need, maybe a good idea of DIY tools VS (more) professional tools, I'm down to use DIY stuff as long as it works well and can be put together easily. As for Paracord I figured Ebay is fine for that? Idk how much I need but it's cheap, I can buy more then I need for sure.

I also wouldn't mind a good heatshrinkless sleeving guide for cables, written and video would be amazing (Im at work and cant watch video right now, while I do research)

If anyone has any PSU recommendations I'd be open to that as well, I'm gonna buy a new PSU to sleeve in the 850-1000 WATT range.

Thanks LTT, you guys are the bomb.com

Case: NZXT H440 | CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5 GHz | GPU: MSI 970, Kraken G10 | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Cooler: H100i | PSU: Corsair AX750 w/ Sleeved Cables | Display: 3xBenQ RL2455M | Fans: 5xNoctua NF-F12, 1xBitFenix Spectre |