Who reviewed the Kohler bluetooth Shower Head better?

So... yeah, as the topic title says who do you thing unboxed this shower head better? Linus, Lewis (from unboxtherapy) or Will (from tested.com).

I find it funny how Linus did it, but I can see why someone would choose Lewis's version  :lol:.

A little about the product: It's a shower head with bluetooth, you might ask why does a shower head have bluetooth? Well because it includes a speaker, and you can listen to your music while taking a shower. Now obviously if you watch the following videos you will find out more about it, and how exactly it looks like in a demonstration of it's use.

Vids:

Linus

Lewis

Will

(~for anyone wondering why I added Will's review: I follow Tested.com's YouTube channel because they have a lot of awesome videos surrounding Adam Savage's stuff (his man cave, lol) (Adam Savage from Mythbusters) and they have some other interesting stuff, like recently they visited the CERN Supercolider which is science and it's awesome~)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

I dont think I will vote because I dont remember Linus' too well and I havent watched Wills.

With that said, Linus' was funny and Lewis' had a nice ending, but some people might think its a little out of place. I dont care too much about that, to be hones (she is really cute though!).

(Comming soon)

I dont think I will vote because I dont remember Linus' too well and I havent watched Wills.

With that said, Linus' was funny and Lewis' had a nice ending, but some people might think its a little out of place. I dont care too much about that, to be hones (she is really cute though!).

Yeah well Linus's part with him in the shower and Slick filming it was hilarious, they got my vote. And I can understand why you wouldn't want to watch 3 reviews of the same product :). 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Linus, because he didn't have a semi-naked woman dancing in a shower.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Linus, because him in the shower was epic!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

I can't stand the guy from unbox therapy.. 

Yeah I can understand you why... I have kind of a weird thinking about him, as in: I'm unsure. Some videos of his I like, but I can't stand the other ones.

Yeah I can understand you why... I have kind of a weird thinking about him, as in: I'm unsure. Some videos of his I like, but I can't stand the other ones.

I like the guy sort of, sometimes I just know how bias he really is, and the fact that he likes apple that much makes me uncomfortable, that is probably stupid, but still cant shake the feeling.

Also the fact that quite a few of his unboxings, are of products which just doesnt interest me.

(Comming soon)

Linus video was hilarious but my vote goes to Lewis for obvious reasons...

Lewis resorted to try to gain views by putting a chick in the thumbnail. I like Linus cause he doesn't do all the bullshit other youtubers try to do to gain views.

well the girl is definately a head turner

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

Linus, because why not. I think Lewis was overkill with the dancing etc.

indeed

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Linus video was hilarious but my vote goes to Lewis for obvious reasons...

Lol :)

Lewis resorted to try to gain views by putting a chick in the thumbnail. I like Linus cause he doesn't do all the bullshit other youtubers try to do to gain views.

Linus, as he didn't use a view generating thumbnail. 

Umm, there is actually a girl at the end of the video. The girl is not only in the thumbnail.

would be real sh*tty if Linus lost here lol.

Not what I expected from Lew but it was awesome. Just made me think if Linus would do a redux version and put Slick in the shower for maximum lady view counts!!!!