Amazon pls

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

ESbkkBj.png

A 25% increase in price overnight, happens to be the day after I purchase the book. Looks like their dynamic pricing algorithms are at work.

A 25% increase in price overnight, happens to be the day after I purchase the book. Looks like their dynamic pricing algorithms are at work.

Sounds like you got REKT. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Sounds like you got REKT. 

I got the difference refunded

Its more annoying they make it more obvious than it actually happening

I use amazon maybe once or twice per week, and have a prime membership. Its clearly a dynamic pricing thing thats to blame here.

I got the difference refunded

Its more annoying they make it more obvious than it actually happening

I use amazon maybe once or twice per week, and have a prime membership. Its clearly a dynamic pricing thing thats to blame here.

I think it might be other sites that are negatively affecting the Amazon pricing. 

Since Amazon likes to compete with other sites and all that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The price most likely changed because it went out of stock and you had to buy from a different seller, it's happened to me before, I lost out on about £20.

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

I'm working with C# right now, I am furious that I can't get something to work. Go learn something else :angry:

Comb it with a brick

The price most likely changed because it went out of stock and you had to buy from a different seller, it's happened to me before, I lost out on about £20.

idk op shipping prices

It was from Amazon SarL and I have Amazon prime.

I'm working with C# right now, I am furious that I can't get something to work. Go learn something else :angry:

I use C# daily at work and have no problems with it, i just bought it to go over stuff i may have forgotten.