Receiving sound from PS4 and PC at the same time, possible?

ShogunZ

So I only listen to sound on my PS4 when there's cutscenes or other important story related things happening. Meanwhile I'm listening music on my PC or watching a twitch stream. So is it at all possible to split the sound somehow? I use usb headphones if that matters at all. Also, I play on a monitor without speakers, so that's no option. It's really annoying to put on my Turtle Beach everytime I need sound for a moment.

Playstation --> PC mic in --> Somewhere under the Windows Mic settings you can listen to the mic.... May work that way.

You can get a mixer, or something like the Astro Mixamp. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Plug in the 3.5mm cable from the PS4 controller into the blue input at the back of your PC.

Plug in the 3.5mm cable from the PS4 controller into the blue input at the back of your PC.

yup thats a free solution and works fine with my 369

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

yup thats a free solution and works fine with my 369

Works with my iPad

What cable are you talking about?