Good gaming rig, need 1080p resolution only.

rakasoza

This is gonna be my first build and i am not a hardcore gamer and so, i just occasionally play first person shooter games and other also. 

1. Budget & Location

I am from India so the prices here are more than US and UK.

MY BUDGET =  $600(US Dollars) 

List of companies that are available here. 

CPU - Intel, AMD 

GPU - Sapphire, Asus, Zotac, MSI. 

Ram - G. Skill, Corsair, Kingston, Samsung

HDD - WD, Seagate

PSU - Seasonic, Corsair 

Case - Cooler master

Mobo - Gigabyte, MSI, Asus.

Please select from these parts only, cause other might not be here. or very hard to find at high prices.  

I don't have any preference towards any company, i just want the maximum performance with as much little money that i have. 

2. Aim

My biggest aim is to be able to play all the latest and old games at full 1080p resolution, not anything more that. 
Games such as BF4, MOH etc. Also i want to get decent frame rates, like around 30 and up. 

I just want to get a decent gaming rig, should be able to run full hd content, little browsing and i don't do any graphic designing and all that. 

this pc should be able to run atleast 2 years, or it should be 2 year futureproof. 

3. Monitors
Only one full HD 1080p monitor. 

4. Peripheral

I have keyboard, mouse, headset, and monitor. so i wan't be needing that. 

Other things to look to

1. I want to overclock as i have heard that it allows the cpu, gpu to run upto their full potential. 

2. I don't understand why people use two or three graphic card, can anyone care to explain me that, thanks in advance.

Thanks guy for replying in advance. 

can you link us a site you would be shopping at as i am having trouble trying to get a system running with what you want

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1920v

i it's a little over but it will give you amazing performance and you will love it :P

(well ok maybe kinda a lot over.....)  ;)

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

CPU:  AMD FX-4350 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX  AM3+ Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Newegg)
Memory:  Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.98 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card  ($228.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case:  Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply:  Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $630.91

It's a little over budget but the 7870 should do fine in any new games at 1080p.

An SSD would be great but would be over budget and it is already so in that case you could probably get a cheaper PC case or lower the CPU. I did the same build with a i5 3570k and it was a hundred and something over. There cheaper options but I only used the companies that you said were available to you. :D

About using multiple video cards, some people do it to gain additional performance in games as the multiple gpus can work together and provide more power. It may also sometimes be a cheaper option to combine two lesser power cards that will perform closer to a certain card while being cheaper. It is however advised to just get the more powerful single gpu solution.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

do you need an OS?

CPU:  AMD FX-4350 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX  AM3+ Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Newegg)
Memory:  Corsair XMS 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($49.99 @ Newegg)
Storage:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.98 @ Outlet PC)

Video Card:  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB Video Card  ($228.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Case:  Cooler Master Elite 430 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply:  Corsair CX 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $630.91

It's a little over budget but the 7870 should do fine in any new games at 1080p.

An SSD would be great but would be over budget and it is already so in that case you could probably get a cheaper PC case or lower the CPU. I did the same build with a i5 3570k and it was a hundred and something over. There cheaper options but I only used the companies that you said were available to you.  :D

About using multiple video cards, some people do it to gain additional performance in games as the multiple gpus can work together and provide more power. It may also sometimes be a cheaper option to combine two lesser power cards that will perform closer to a certain card while being cheaper. It is however advised to just get the more powerful single gpu solution.

RAM is only one stick. i think he should go for 2 sticks.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

How much RS? i have no idea with the conversion rates.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

wait a minute, do you use 2 accounts?

wait a minute, do you use 2 accounts?

actually my friend berianmol introduced me this forum, he must have used his id and forgot to logout,  i didn't knew that he was logged in thats why i made the post but now i realized and then tried to delete it but i can't now. 

hope you can understand. 

actually my friend berianmol introduced me this forum, he must have used his id and forgot to logout,  i didn't knew that he was logged in thats why i made the post but now i realized and then tried to delete it but i can't now. 

hope you can understand. 

ok. no prob. its kinda hard to navigate (actually, i don't have time.) try using 911^NEmeSis's build. and report back. :)

ok. no prob. its kinda hard to navigate (actually, i don't have time.) try using 911^NEmeSis's build. and report back. :)

thanks for replying 

Can you tell me which graphic card should i go with if i choose AMD a10 6800k

thanks for replying 

i wouldn't recommend getting an apu but that's just me. 

thanks for replying 

You should go with a 6670 as it will run in crossfire with the a10 and btw dont forget to buy a good cpu cooler for the a10 stock is crap :D

My build:

Seagate 500 GB HDD

AMD FX-4130

MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard

Kingston HyperX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (KHX1600C9D3B1K2/8GX)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Cooler Master Elite 311

Sapphire HD7850 2GB DDR5 Graphic Card

(from http://www.snapdeal.com/products/computers-components?HID=leftnav_Computers-Gaming_Computer-Components)

Corsair CMPSU-500CXV2UK 500 Watts PSU

(from http://www.flipkart.com/all-categories/pr?sid=search.flipkart.com&q=computer+components+&autosuggest%5Bas%5D=off&autosuggest%5Bas-submittype%5D=entered&autosuggest%5Bas-grouprank%5D=0&autosuggest%5Bas-overallrank%5D=0&autosuggest%5Borig-query%5D=&autosuggest%5Bas-shown%5D=off&selmitem=All+Categories&otracker=start&vertical=all&_l=q74j4iKxjoy8Km4KJOmWpQ--&_r=OyYYz5HR3HEeh3r%2023hvlA--&ref=14fbaa8e-2599-466c-a54e-04d958e34065)

Total: Rs 40305

This is probably one of the best gaming-machines for the money.

Edit: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO doesn't fit in the case

Edit2: Changed case to fit the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO