Nividia Announces Drive CX, PX and Deep Learning

soaringchicken

GG ITS OVER GONNA SMASH MY 780 BRB

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

It's already computerized. You have a computer in the car to help you drive the car. They have been putting those back in 1995-97, and more common in the early 2000s.

Basically, if the car has a connector to connect to a diagnostic car system, it has a driving assistant system inside.

Cars before the ECU only needed tools, some know-how and time to fix. Cameras can fail, sensors can die, computers can crash. Trying to fix an ECU or other computer systems problem in modern cars is a nightmare. And I'd rather not have to worry about a software update potentially bricking my car.

The self driving stuff is definitely cool; but terrifying at the same time. All that data going to the cloud... And not to mention, anytime anything is connected to the interwerbs, it's vulnerable. I don't want to have to worry about the *insert car brand* network being DDoS'ed and cars can't drive because they're overloaded with erroneous data. And that's not even getting into the whole, 'The NSA is going to love this!' issue.

Nvidia I currently would like to do this to you with all the damn car tech talk.

Jfv76Ss.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

The self driving stuff is definitely cool; but terrifying at the same time. All that data going to the cloud... And not to mention, anytime anything is connected to the interwerbs, it's vulnerable. I don't want to have to worry about the *insert car brand* network being DDoS'ed and cars can't drive because they're overloaded with erroneous data. And that's not even getting into the whole, 'The NSA is going to love this!' issue.

Self driving cars are just as terrifying as some of the drivers out there today! There are accidents because some of these same terrifying drivers cause the accidents due to being so freaking terrifying. The self driving car tech is coming whether people want it or not, it makes perfect sense out on the freeways where these days you have someone driving the speed limit in the fast lane and speeders on the slow lane swerving in and out of traffic because people have lane lock mentality causing those going faster to move in and out of lanes to get past them, had those lane lock drivers moved to the proper lane you wouldn't have that issue at the very least. (from one fast lane swerving driver)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Can't you move on to something besides cars? Like new graphics cards or G-Sync monitors or something. -.-

Edit: nothing but cars?!? What the fuck...

And its over.
No word on the 960/980ti/titan2/990

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Self driving cars are just as terrifying as some of the drivers out there today! There are accidents because some of these same terrifying drivers cause the accidents due to being so freaking terrifying. The self driving car tech is coming whether people want it or not, it makes perfect sense out on the freeways where these days you have someone driving the speed limit in the fast lane and speeders on the slow lane swerving in and out of traffic because people have lane lock mentality causing those going faster to move in and out of lanes to get past them, had those lane lock drivers moved to the proper lane you wouldn't have that issue at the very least. (from one fast lane swerving driver)

Oh, no doubt. Humans need to take more damn responsibility behind the wheel and realize it's not just something you mindlessly do. The LAST thing we need in cars right now is more screens with all kinds of eye candy. There are horrific drivers, but there's more to it than removing the human element. It's the means of data collection that concern me. There are other ways of collision avoidance and movement among multiple entities without the need for cameras, data logging and all that stuff. http://www.livescience.com/47359-robot-swarms-build-structures.html

It sounds kind of messed up, but I feel better about losing someone due to human error than computer error in a vehicular accident, no matter who is at fault. The fact a computer could take a person's life is hugely troubling to me. That's not to say computers haven't caused deaths before, but when you're talking about something as common as the car, it's different.

Edit: nothing but cars?!? What the fuck...

Pretty sure Audi is doing more for Nvidia's bottom line than their PC video card sales. Do you not realize there's more to these companies than just gaming?

It sounds kind of messed up, but I feel better about losing someone due to human error than computer error in a vehicular accident, no matter who is at fault. The fact a computer could take a person's life is hugely troubling to me. That's not to say computers haven't caused deaths before, but when you're talking about something as common as the car, it's different.

Computer errors are human errors. Who programs the computers? You will still have to know how to drive your car just that in certain driving scenarios a computer can do the mundane task while you rest, read, watch a movie, play a game, oversee the car. I'm also sure there will be an override button for those emergencies when a car computer hits a bad line of code ;)

Computer errors are human errors. Who programs the computers? You will still have to know how to drive your car just that in certain driving scenarios a computer can do the mundane task while you rest, read, watch a movie, play a game, oversee the car. I'm also sure there will be an override button for those emergencies when a car computer hits a bad line of code ;)

Yeah, but when a line of code goes wrong when I'm editing a video or playing a game, nobody dies. Driving should not be a 'mundane task,' it's an active process. Also, the 'advanced neural network,' or whatever Nvidia is calling it, is essentially following its own 'code' as to what different objects are. So say you are watching a movie (hell, a lot of people watch movies and drive currently..wtf) while your car is on cruise control 2.0; something goes wrong with the computer, how fast will you be able to assess the situation and take proper action before you're kissing your kneecaps? I simply don't trust the state at which computers, networks and the means of object detection (while impressive and cool at the same time) are at, or even where they are going with this specific technology, with my life. I'm not against driverless cars, they are friggin awesome; but the way Nvidia is implementing the camera technology is troubling to me. I mean, how hard would it be to spray paint over the camera lenses? Then what happens?

Yeah, but when a line of code goes wrong when I'm editing a video or playing a game, nobody dies. Driving should not be a 'mundane task,' it's an active process. Also, the 'advanced neural network,' or whatever Nvidia is calling it, is essentially following its own 'code' as to what different objects are. So say you are watching a movie (hell, a lot of people watch movies and drive currently..wtf) while your car is on cruise control 2.0; something goes wrong with the computer, how fast will you be able to assess the situation and take proper action before you're kissing your kneecaps? I simply don't trust the state at which computers, networks and the means of object detection (while impressive and cool at the same time) are at, or even where they are going with this specific technology, with my life. I'm not against driverless cars, they are friggin awesome; but the way Nvidia is implementing the camera technology is troubling to me. I mean, how hard would it be to spray paint over the camera lenses? Then what happens?

You can come up with millions of scenario's but you should know well enough if a company is giving it this much air play at CES, its coming.

You can come up with millions of scenario's but you should know well enough if a company is giving it this much air play at CES, its coming.

Oh yeah, it's coming. And the nerd part of me finds it extremely interesting and fascinating; I'm just a bit paranoid with the obsessive nature of the 'Internet of things.' We should probably be working on our highway infrastructure and maintaining the roadways we already have. Not that that is necessarily private business's problem, but still, our roadways are dying in America and government has been awful slow at making any headway on it.