LTT CES Coverage?

Wesley
Go to solution Solved by TheSLSAMG,

They're down there sponsored by PhantomGlass. They will probably start releasing videos in the next few days.

Is there any LTT CES Coverage this year.  Starting to see PCPER stuff hit the youtubes just wondering if anyone from LTT is down there?

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

They're down there sponsored by PhantomGlass. They will probably start releasing videos in the next few days.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Is there any LTT CES Coverage this year.  Starting to see PCPER stuff hit the youtubes just wondering if anyone from LTT is down there?

did you watch the last 3 wan shows? or any of the videos in the last week or two lol?

They're down there sponsored by PhantomGlass.

the whole team, posting a whole tone of stuff

I would think that in a few hours one video will be up. its 4:43 PM in Vegas so the regular day has probably slowed down and Im guessing someone will be editing one now. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Do you even watch any of his videos? Feels like he won't shut up about it. But then again, I wouldn't if I get paid! ;)

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I guess we will see like 2 per days now that they have that whole 2 team system atleast I hope so.

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

In 2013, the guys did one blog style video behind the scenes but none after. Would love more of that and it would make great footage:

the camera setup

audio

daily workflow in a hotel room

ShuttlePC

Etc.

In 2013, the guys did one blog style video behind the scenes but none after. Would love more of that and it would make great footage:

the camera setup

audio

daily workflow in a hotel room

ShuttlePC

Etc.

CES is about quantity, not quality. There is such a sheer amount of awesome stuff to be covered at CES that you don't have time to go into primadonna production value mode. CES videos only get 100k-200k views on average exactly because no one is interested in every product shown. But all videos put together will be watched by millions of unique viewers. Events such as CES allow more high-production value channels like LTT to throw caution to the wind to get discovery of the channel up. People looking up new tech announced at CES will find LTT through that avenue only if they have a video on it. It doesn't help the 25000 people who searched for "BitFenix new case CES" nor Linus that LTT's Corsair booth video is ever so pretty if that's the only case manufacturer they covered.

CES should be about earning subscriptions through volume and thus discovery, then they can work to keep them with dazzling photography and editing the rest of the year out of the studio.

As time goes on, the old videos that used to pull up discovery will become more and more irrelevant after all. Not many are searching for unboxings or reviews of discontinued products anymore. So once in a while, you need a quantity bomb, and that's CES 101.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

CES is about quantity, not quality. There is such a sheer amount of awesome stuff to be covered at CES that you don't have time to go into primadonna production value mode. CES videos only get 100k-200k views on average exactly because no one is interested in every product shown. But all videos put together will be watched by millions of unique viewers. Events such as CES allow more high-production value channels like LTT to throw caution to the wind to get discovery of the channel up. People looking up new tech announced at CES will find LTT through that avenue only if they have a video on it. It doesn't help the 25000 people who searched for "BitFenix new case CES" nor Linus that LTT's Corsair booth video is ever so pretty if that's the only case manufacturer they covered.

CES should be about earning subscriptions through volume and thus discovery, then they can work to keep them with dazzling photography and editing the rest of the year out of the studio.

As time goes on, the old videos that used to pull up discovery will become more and more irrelevant after all. Not many are searching for unboxings or reviews of discontinued products anymore. So once in a while, you need a quantity bomb, and that's CES 101.

Everyone expects vanilla tech showcase, no issue with that. Just make it like 90% focus.

People watch LTT because of typically cool sounding titles like "Gazillion Terabytes in a PC Build". My suggestion is to make the other 10% of CES like: "How to run a server from a hotel room", "How to fly to CES with a mobile PC", "How we record and backup videos at CES" etc.