Cablemod Individually Sleeved Cable Set

VSG

We will be launching be quiet! sets by middle of February - the first be quiet! set we will be launching will be for the Straight Power 10 Series. For which be quiet! PSU would you like to see sets?

Well personally im running a Power Zone 650watts one, and im definitely picking a set up once they launch! just gotta stick with the Bitfenix extensions for now, i guess

i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | ASUS ROG Formula VII | Kingston HyperX 8gb | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 |Bequiet 600 Powerzone

Well personally im running a Power Zone 650watts one, and im definitely picking a set up once they launch! just gotta stick with the Bitfenix extensions for now, i guess

Got it - we will be having sets for the Power Zone no later than April available at Caseking.de

Got it - we will be having sets for the Power Zone no later than April available at Caseking.de

NICE! i just picked some watercooling stuff from them haha, cant wait

i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | ASUS ROG Formula VII | Kingston HyperX 8gb | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 |Bequiet 600 Powerzone

our C-Series is compatible with the AX860 & AX760 - all cables but the 24PIN will work. We are producing right now AX 24PIN cables and they will be ready by January 20th. Email us at community@CableMod.com so we can get a AX 24PIN to you and you can use our C-Series Set with your AX860 or AX760.

Good to know. I also like the steady expansion and customer feedback being taken into account. Great job so far!