Homemade motherboard armour?

Harry76

Has anyone ever tried to make motherboard armour themselves or know someone who did? Just a cover to cover the board itself like the armour on the sabertooth and stuff? Just purely for looks not cooling.

MY COMPUTER-

Motherboard: ASRock B85-M Pro 4, Graphics card: MSI Radeon R9 280 Gaming 3GB, CPU: Intel i5 4590 Stock Cooler, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Case: My Beloved Phanteks Enthoo Pro :wub: PSU: Cougar PowerX 700W Storage: 1x Segate 1TB 1x WD Blue 250GB 1x WD Blue 350GB, Wireless Adapter: TP Link WN881ND, Monitor: BenQ VZ2350.                      To Learn how to troll, Click here

Cool idear

Has anyone ever tried to make motherboard armour themselves or know someone who did? Just a cover to cover the board itself like the armour on the sabertooth and stuff? Just purely for looks not cooling.

Yeah the deep naxoia build log has a acrylic mother board cover if you want to check it out.

I7 4790K • Corsair H110 • MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition • Kingston Fury Hyper X (White)(16GB)(1866Mhz) • Crucial MX 100 512 GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB • Phantek Enthoo Pro • EVGA G2 750 Watt 

Asus DRW Optical Drive • TP Link Wifi Adapter • Asus MX279H • CM Devastator Bundle (Blue) • Bitfenix Spectre Pro (White) • Windows 8.1

Galax Hall Of Fame 970

I've considered it to say the least. If I were to find a case I absolutely love and were to completely deck it out like the fancy builds we always see, I'd do it - probably. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.