How to utilize MSI supercharger

I have always charged my phone the "normal" way by plugging the adapter to the wall, and the other day I realized the motherboard I have, MSI z77 BigBang MPower, comes with a feature called "Supercharger". For those of you that don't know it is supposed to up the speed that your phone will charge when plugged in to your PC. I have it on and everything and when I plugged my phone in to both a 2.0 and 3.0 USB port I didn't see much difference, in fact it was actually worse that plugging it in to the wall. The program says it is on. I have a Droid Razr MAXX so everybody knows.Does anybody know if I am doing something wrong?

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

It won't be as fast as charging from the wall but it will be faster than just using USB normally.

MSi Supercharger would still be worse than a wall outlet. The main differance between Superchager and regular USB is that you can charge tablets of it. The recharge speed for a regular cellphone might increase, but I think the differance is slim  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

That's good to know, I guess I'll just stick with the wall plugin then. It isn't much of a convenience at all for me. Thanks for the help guys.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning