Doctor Who Enthusiasts

Geekazoid

post-14986-0-20387800-1420265210.jpg

Hi guys,
So, as some of you are aware, I've been a regular creator of Doctor Who threads on this forum because I'm a big fan of the show. It's one of THE BEST shows EVER created and it'll be definitely sad if it finally ends one day. But, never fear because all of you Doctor Who fans, like myself, finally have a place where we can continually discuss our Doctor Who passion without clogging up this forum with various Doctor Who related threads.

This place is in the form of a Steam group called, as you'd guess, "Doctor Who Enthusiasts" and every single Doctor Who fan on this forum can join and be apart of this group by following the link below.

Doctor Who Enthusiasts Steam group:
[REMOVED DUE TO INACTIVITY AND NOBODY JOINING]

I look forward to seeing all of my fellow Whovians on there! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

my little pony is still better

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

LOL

It's your opinion and all, but you're wrong. Just kidding.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Currently catching up on season 8 ;)

PS Don't Blink

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

LOL

hehe :P

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I certainly enjoy it more than I thought was possible. I originally thought it was a corny British show, remembering vague moments where my parents watched it, but after sitting down and giving the series a shot, I loved it. Tom Baker and Matt Smith are my favorite Doctors. <33

I'll join the group when I get onto my main computer. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I certainly enjoy it more than I thought was possible. I originally thought it was a corny British show, remembering vague moments where my parents watched it, but after sitting down and giving the series a shot, I loved it. Tom Baker and Matt Smith are my favorite Doctors. <33

Yeah, I wasn't much of a fan of the older series, but one day my dad said "A new serious of Doctor Who is starting" and I've been a fan ever since. :D

I'll join the group when I get onto my main computer. :)

Nice! :)

I gave up on doctor who after the first season with Matt smith. Through no fault of his own, it was Moffats poorly written, half arsed stories that were being used where only the "power of love" can save everyone.

I did see the 2013 anniversary and Christmas episodes, which were brilliant, and I started the last season with Capaldi but only saw 3 episodes before I guessed the ending and stopped watching. I was right by the way, I could see the ending a mile off, Moffat can't leave hints at all, more like he leaves a whacking big sign saying "here's the plot line for the next series."

Because of this, I much prefer torchwood with Russell.T.Davies writing, it's the sort of style doctor who should be, and could still be, but isn't.

To be clear, it's Moffat I don't like in all of this, he's already stated in the past he'd much rather focus on Sherlock, which he's good at, than bother with doctor who.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I watched the older episodes and wasn't too fond of them. My favourites still have to be the Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant but Matt Smith / Peter Capaldi have been quite good too.

I've been watching this since the 9th doctor was the 'latest' doctor so yea, quite a while. 

Subbing to this.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I watched the older episodes and wasn't too fond of them. My favourites still have to be the Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant but Matt Smith / Peter Capaldi have been quite good too.

I've been watching this since the 9th doctor was the 'latest' doctor so yea, quite a while. 

Subbing to this.

So, you sound like you're quite liking it. How much of a fan would you say you are?

BTW, don't forget to join the Doctor Who Enthusiasts Steam group. I'm hoping every Doctor Who fan will join. :)

So, you sound like you're quite liking it. How much of a fan would you say you are?

BTW, don't forget to join the Doctor Who Enthusiasts Steam group. I'm hoping every Doctor Who fan will join. :)

10/10 IGN.

In all seriousness I am a big fan and have been forever, I've watched every episode from the 9th doctor onwards at least twice (including all the specials) and along with The Walking Dead I have no other TV series I religiously follow. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

If you guys are worried about me abusing my admin powers in the group, fear not, I'd be stupid to do that. You can join with the relief of knowing that I won't do this. ;)

1 member still :P

Yeah, no one wants to join except Albatross. At least she seems interesting in having a Steam group dedicated to Whovianess.

David Tennant will always be the best. Didnt like Matt Smith and Capaldi that much, thats why i gave up on Series 8 partly due to that and the lack of Daleks and Cybermen 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

David Tennant will always be the best. Didnt like Matt Smith and Capaldi that much, thats why i gave up on Series 8 partly due to that and the lack of Daleks and Cybermen

David Tennant's episodes were pretty good. He was quite the energetic and whacky one. I can see why you liked him. When he came back in "The Time of the Doctor" he's Doctor seemed to be quite toned down a fair bit of which I didn't like. I wanted to see the 10th Doctor that we were used to seeing.