Ducky Dye Sublimated PBT Keycaps just arrived yesterday for sale

ARod

Listen up ladies.....come and come get 'em, if you live in the US or Canada. Just arrived, the Ducky DK9008G2 Pro Dye Sublimated PBT Keycaps.

http://www.mechanicalkeyboards.com/arrived.php

=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[sku]=Y&s[match]=all&s[cid]=279&s[search]=

The Tiger Imports site is a little more cumbersome so I'm linking the actual search to make it easier, over on the right search for DK9008G2 Pro PBT or use the drop down on there and find Dye-Sublimated They are few dollars less there due to free shipping.  :D I hope this makes some people happy this morning, it did for me B)

Update:  Comment from the staff at MechanicalKeyboards.com(06/21/13): 

We are quite sure that this will be the only run of PBT Dye-Subs from Ducky. They are super thick and high quality compared to the other PBT Dye-Subs we've seen. Unfortunately, Ducky had a hell of a time making them (lots of production time / costs) and will likely not make them again. You've been warned.

Update:  For those of you that like linear non-click but want something a little stiffer then check this out, Dark Gray switches, requires 80g to actuate: http://www.mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=465

Here is an example of the Dark Gray & Blue Dye-Sublimated PBT I like so much:

:o

post-17816-0-32073000-1371817613.jpg

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

cool! I have a similar thing for my filco.

6vps.png

You transferred all those from Ducky to Filco? :O

Me too......I modded my Shine II Browns with WASD keys but kind of failed going with Dark Gray instead of Light Gray.  So, keeping the blue and orange WASD keys and swapping out the Dark Gray WASD Keys for Shine II Gray keycaps I managed to find.  I'll have them Tuesday.

Also ordered the board above in Cherry MX Blue for the day time typing when no one is around to annoy :)  The Shine II Brown will be for in the dark typing n gaming.  After exploring and experimenting with all sorts of MK options I've finally found a final set up I'll like and not want to mess with anymore.

post-17816-0-27788400-1371823909_thumb.j

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

You transferred all those from Ducky to Filco? :o

No, those aren't Ducky keycaps.  Look like WASD ones actually.

They are not ducky for sure, they are some I found on ebay. I like them. They are shorter than the standard Filco's (still have those in a bag :))

No, those aren't Ducky keycaps.  Look like WASD ones actually.

My bad, I just realize they're all inverted colors keycaps.

They are not ducky for sure, they are some I found on ebay. I like them. They are shorter than the standard Filco's (still have those in a bag :))

The WASD ones that replaced the Ducky ones on my board are shorter as well, except for the backspace key which is purposely taller than the rest.  Think you might have WASD ones, the print and positioning of the characters looks to be in line with their stuff.

Bump, updated original post.

Very nice key caps, and PBT at that! I'm awaiting news of whether these key caps have or will hit my neck of the woods. That blue and grey combo does look good......oddly enough. I've seen custom key caps with CS logo/icon and very expensive custom silver and gold skull key caps. The great thing about mech KB's is that the key caps can be replaced for a fresh new look, recently swapped out the Ninja key caps on my Filco for Ducky white on white, looks pretty good but oddly enough, when I type w/o thinking about it, I do pretty well. But, when I consciously think about where the letters/symbols are, I mess up pretty bad and type with lots of typos. :blink:

20130616_235633_zps9af2c6c5.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

These keycaps looks very nice! Love how they matched the blue and the grey keycaps perfectly. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'm planning to get PBT keycaps for my Filco Ninja keyboard.

Some questions :

1. Do WASD keyboards ships worldwide?

2. Do they make laser etched on the front of the keycaps just like my Filco keycaps?(I just need some little leverage, atleast to get to see my number keys on the top row)

The 2nd question is optional though, I just wanted to know if they have this or not because I can't seem to find this option on their site.

I'm planning to get PBT keycaps for my Filco Ninja keyboard.

Some questions :

1. Do WASD keyboards ships worldwide?

2. Do they make laser etched on the front of the keycaps just like my Filco keycaps?(I just need some little leverage, atleast to get to see my number keys on the top row)

The 2nd question is optional though, I just wanted to know if they have this or not because I can't seem to find this option on their site.

I believe they are ABS keycaps and not PBT.  I think not on the laser etching for the front of the key.  Go to this part of the site to get the detailed answers:  http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/info/

I believe they are ABS keycaps and not PBT.  I think not on the laser etching for the front of the key.  Go to this part of the site to get the detailed answers:  http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/info/

Ah, screw it, any recommended site that offers shipping worldwide for purchasing PBT keycaps?

Ah, screw it, any recommended site that offers shipping worldwide for purchasing PBT keycaps?

What type of key layout?  US, UK, Nordic?

I'll send you a PM.

Love the feel on it.  Slightly different feel from the regular ABS keycaps.  I prefer this for sure.  The feel is more solid and the MX Blue feels and sounds  great.

post-17816-0-56642300-1372180556_thumb.j

Got mine last Saturday (cherry blue), fantastic keyboard, I am never going back to ABS, the keycaps feel amazing to type on. 

Current Keyboards: Ergodox w/ clears, Poker 2 w/ clears, Ducky G2 Pro w/ Blues